Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Color: White|Style: Old Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 754 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 792 reviews
on July 12, 2015
I received my Instax for Christmas of 2014 and it's been seven months and I've restocked film 3 times since. There is definitely a learning curve when taking photos with this camera and if I'm being honest, you will probably fail a few times. I've taken roughly 60 photos with this film and four of the photos developed black, three have developed out of focus, and one photo had a tiny sun spot, this is all due to human error except for the sun spot. Some tips when dealing with the camera is to make sure you're in a lit environment, and if the area is shaded, the photos may not turn out well. Overall great flim, even if you fail, the photos will still turn out looking great. I recently went on a road trip on the west coast and the majority of the photos came out perfect
review image review image review image
I bought this instant film refill pack for my Fujifilm Instax Wide 300 Instant Film Camera (Black).

— FILM —
The film is a wide format that's great for group shots, couples, and landscape. The quality of the output is a bit "aged". Contrast is high, sometimes things look overblown or faded. None of these are bad qualities. In fact, it really does a great job of replicating the Polaroid look of the past. Don't buy this expecting crystal clear photos with bright colors. This film is for those that want the retro look.

This is a twenty pack that comes out to about 80¢ per shot. I consider that cheap when it comes to capturing a priceless moment. Recommended.
on November 2, 2011
Everybody used to laugh when I would take out my honking Instax 200, but now they all want a picture to keep for themselves. I've been using this film for a couple years now. It develops quickly and has pretty good color tones. Sometimes faces can get washed out from the flash, but that is really a camera issue not the film.

FYI: This film will NOT fit in ANY polaroid camera. There has apparently been some confusion over this. It is specifically for the Fuji Instax 200 or 210 cameras. Fuji also makes pack film for OLD polaroid cameras - the kind you have to peel apart, maybe that is where the confusion began. Those films are the fp100 and fp3000.

If you want integral film for a modern Polaroid camera - the kind that pops out of the camera and develops on its own - you have to either purchase outdated old stock Polaroid film or experimental PX film through the Impossible Project:
[...]
55 comments| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2017
I recently purchase a wide fujifilm from Urban Outfitters and needed film. I found that this was a great price and was a little surprised at how large the camera/film were! I guess I am so used to my Fijifilm Mini instax. The film was a great deal, it develops quickly, the image is clear, and I will be purchasing this again! For those with the mini- the film for the wide is about 2x the size of the mini film! (See photo!)
review image
on October 7, 2016
Love this film! Bought this for my Fuji Film Instax Wide 300 instant camera. These are probably the biggest film you can buy that is close to the old Polarid cameras. Took my camera camping and the colors came out beautiful! These are a bit expensive but definitely worth it! I've already re ordered these twice!
review image review image review image review image review image
on May 29, 2015
These are such a great alternative to the original polaroid films--as those can cost quite a bit for one pack! The colors were superb and I was very satisfied with the overall quality. I have one particular picture that's been hanging on my wall for about 2-3 years now and it hasn't faded one bit! Very impressive. It isn't as hard as the original polaroid films from my grandmother's time, but I must admit for a modern remake, these are pretty good quality.
on November 22, 2014
I love it!!! It's so cool!
Old style!
review image
on September 17, 2015
I owned a Fujifilm Neo Instax 90 first (mini film), and ended up getting a wide film camera as well. First I owned an Instax 210 then I sold it and got an Instax 300. The Instax 210 was bulkier, heavier, and featured little modes compared to the Instax 300. Both require wide film.

This film works ONLY for Fujifilm Instax 210 & 300. For Polaroids and other cameras, there are OTHER specialized film for that.

I love my wide-films more than my mini's because I normally take pictures of groups or landscape, and the wide film offers a better view of that. For the price that Amazon offers, it is SO worth it! $16 for a pack of 20. The minis are a little under $16 for 20, and you're basically paying for a bigger and clearer picture. The pictures take a couple minutes to develop and they are pretty clear. All my friends laugh at me or are in shock when I bust out my giant Instax 300, but in the end they always think the whole "instant-picture" is pretty cool - and it is! I'd totally recommend getting the wide films with a 300! :)
on January 8, 2017
Got this for an instax 210 I bought at the thrift store for $5 (lucky find!)-- Popped the film in and everything looks great!! Finishes developing with great color accuracy within five minutes but often will start showing your picture within a minute or two. Had a few issues with focus and flash causing too high exposure but I'm 98% sure that's not the film's fault (first time polaroid user shooting indoors at night). The packs are super simple and easy to transfer to the camera and start using right away, and each piece of film has a good "weight" to it, it doesn't feel thin or flimsy. Easy to use and reliable, and shipped super fast too. Thanks!!
on September 8, 2015
I buy these packs for my niece's Instax Wide Camera. Much cheaper than impossible film, though that would be expected since Fuji Instax cameras are "toy cameras". But at the price, the FujiFilm Instax Wide system is a great camera system. We need to support them and purchase more films; as we've seen numerous instant films has disappeared over the years. Thanks Fujifilm for continuing to update and provide film for this system.

Happy shooting!