Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fujifilm Instax Wide Film Twin Pack (White) (Old Packaging)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

Color: White|Style: Old Packaging|Change

on November 2, 2011
Everybody used to laugh when I would take out my honking Instax 200, but now they all want a picture to keep for themselves. I've been using this film for a couple years now. It develops quickly and has pretty good color tones. Sometimes faces can get washed out from the flash, but that is really a camera issue not the film.

FYI: This film will NOT fit in ANY polaroid camera. There has apparently been some confusion over this. It is specifically for the Fuji Instax 200 or 210 cameras. Fuji also makes pack film for OLD polaroid cameras - the kind you have to peel apart, maybe that is where the confusion began. Those films are the fp100 and fp3000.

If you want integral film for a modern Polaroid camera - the kind that pops out of the camera and develops on its own - you have to either purchase outdated old stock Polaroid film or experimental PX film through the Impossible Project:
[...]
44 comments| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2009
I tested the Fuji Instax 200 film versus the Polaroid 600 at a party and the Fuji won in every category. Clear, sharp, colorful images in and very easy and fast loading application. The instant print pictures are "wide format" and print just a bit larger than the old, familiar Polaroid prints. The Fuji prints still leave a nice little white area on the bottom for writing captions, which is nice.

My only reason for not giving it 5 stars is the price. It costs about $1 per picture unless you buy it in 50 to 100 bulk. Even in bulk the price drops to only about .75 cents per picture. AND I have only found the film for sale online, so plan ahead and purchase enough film for your special event because you won't be able to run out to Walgreens to buy more last minute.

You're not going to get 35mm or digital print quality from this film, but in the world of instant print, this Fuji film is a winner.

2013 Update:

I've had lots of questions on whether or not this will work with a Polaroid camera. I've never tried it but the film packaging says "Instax Wide Camera Only" which is the specific Fuji camera this film is made for. Hope that helps.
1212 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2015
I received my Instax for Christmas of 2014 and it's been seven months and I've restocked film 3 times since. There is definitely a learning curve when taking photos with this camera and if I'm being honest, you will probably fail a few times. I've taken roughly 60 photos with this film and four of the photos developed black, three have developed out of focus, and one photo had a tiny sun spot, this is all due to human error except for the sun spot. Some tips when dealing with the camera is to make sure you're in a lit environment, and if the area is shaded, the photos may not turn out well. Overall great flim, even if you fail, the photos will still turn out looking great. I recently went on a road trip on the west coast and the majority of the photos came out perfect
review image review image review image
on November 22, 2014
I love it!!! It's so cool!
Old style!
review image
on May 26, 2008
This is a great instant film! The size of the single shot is identical to polaroid's 600 film, but the picture size is not square, it is wide!!!
I don't understand such a high price! You can get an expired film for 12$ a pack and it still works great!!!
So five stars for the film itself and one star for the price.
55 comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 8, 2015
I buy these packs for my niece's Instax Wide Camera. Much cheaper than impossible film, though that would be expected since Fuji Instax cameras are "toy cameras". But at the price, the FujiFilm Instax Wide system is a great camera system. We need to support them and purchase more films; as we've seen numerous instant films has disappeared over the years. Thanks Fujifilm for continuing to update and provide film for this system.

Happy shooting!
on January 21, 2015
This is the perfect "stocking stuffer" for anyone who has the Instax camera. It is a fun way to show kids about how we used to take pictures with our friends (before everyone toted a camera in their pocket and before Selfie Sticks)! My little brother loves being able to take photos with friends and post them instantly in his locker (instead of social media!). Definitely worth the price!
on November 8, 2014
Almost as good as the pictures I used to take with my Polaroid camera when I was a kid.
This film of course only works in a Fuji Wide camera which we have....the Hello Kitty White,
the model you have to buy from China because they don't sell it in the USA for some reason.
My sixteen year old daughter loves using the camera....yet see owns a IPhone...
review image
on October 6, 2015
I bought this film because I thought it was different than other film because it said White on the box. This film is exactly like all the other packages of film I purchased except for the high price. I also had to wait a long time for this film because it was out of stock. I will not be ordering it again
on November 26, 2013
If you're looking for an instant camera (not instamatic; that's Kodak's 126 film system), the Fujifilm system is your only option for new cameras. This wide Instax film produces a "wide" print that has an image area of 2-7/16" tall x 3-7/8" wide. The overall print is 3-3/8" tall x 4-1/4" wide.

The color of prints far exceeds what was produced by the old Polaroid 600 instant film system. I am very pleased with the color. While not as accurate as digital cameras, the color is acceptable when the light approximates a daylight white balance.

The speed of developing is definitely slower than I remember Polaroid 600, but I'm willing to accept the slower development since the color is better.

The images don't show grain, and under a magnifying glass, the grain is soft. Resolution is moderate; you won't get more resolution by scanning the instant print.

Great for showing kids or when you might need a print (like for a celebrity to autograph). Gets a lot of attention, as many people have forgotten or don't know about instant photography. The wide Instax film definitely is a good instant film, with better color than the old Polaroid 600.