Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fujifilm LC-X100F Leather Case - Black" and save 30% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fujifilm LC-X100F Leather Case - Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of premium, genuine leather
- Flap on base for access to battery and memory card
- Leather Strap
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A Quick shot Premium Leather Case that emphasizes a sense of unity with the body as well as practicality. It is possible to swap the battery and media when the case is attached to the camera. Shoulder strap included.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It is convenient - The magnetic closure means that it is possible to go from fully protected to shooting in seconds.
2. It provides great protection. I have no qualms putting this in a backpack filled with other items.
3. It is flexible - The case is convertible from a half case to a full case by way of two snaps.
4. It is compatible with the ultra thin lens hood and a 49mm filter.
5. It maintains access - It's easy to access the battery and SD card. I wouldn't mind a little bit more room when swapping batteries, but I have found the battery life is surprisingly good in the X100F, and I don't change batteries frequently. While the case is not compatible with a tripod mount, it takes two seconds to take off the case using two different snaps.
6. It seems durable and well constructed.
7. It's reasonably priced.
6. People seem to like its appearance--I have received many compliments.
The openings offered are quite intuitive and convenient, especially for SD card and battery removal / replacement. However, there is no opening for charging cord. So if I want to charge the camera with battery inside, I would have to remove the case, which can be a nuisance.
I find the magnetic closure to be a godsend. It allows me to very quickly open the case to snap a picture.
Scratches easily. That is why I deducted a star...
Most important: The tripod mount is not accessible with the case on. The case has a trap door for accessing the battery/SD card door... it opens with a snap button and is quite secure. To open the case to take a picture.... pull from the magnet flap on the bottom, up and over the camera to the back... this may seem odd at first, but give it a few weeks and you will like how easy it is to flip the case open and have the camera ready to shoot.
Finally..... you may want to extend or replace the original strap.....it's just too short and a bit harsh on the neck... I'll find something that works for comfort, security and looks good with my brown leather case.
I would give it 5 stars if it looked a little more vintage. I guess the point of these cases is to match the "vintageness" of the camera. All the leather parts are great, but the tip of the strap is black mylon which doesn't match the rest, speaking of style.
What I did was to buy another strap with more vintage look and of the same color, on ebay, and now the combination looks awesome.