- Receive a free 8x11 Shutterfly Photo Book promo code via email with select digital camera, lens, sports & action camera, network attached storage, external hard drive, or memory card purchase. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|You Save:||$6.87 (12%)|
- Hardside/Hard Plastic
- 4.78" high
- 4.7" wide
- Simple manual exposure compensation
- High-quality Fujinon lens
- Auto Flash in low light, auto adjusts
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Capture your favorite moments and enjoy them right away with this Fujufilm Instax Mini 75 Instant Camera.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 6:03 Mins|
1.) It's off centered. As you can see in the photo of the camera, where you look through and where it takes the picture are in different spots. Therefore, the picture will be off. This is probably the biggest disadvantage of the camera but if you learn to put it to a different angle, the picture will turn out fine. I showed my brother how to and now he's a professional at centering it.
2.) The best places to take pictures are the sunny outdoors or dark indoors (and to use those settings). The picture will come out best that way. If you take a picture indoors even if it's sunny, it will come out shady and gray. If you take it in the dark, the subject will stand out the best. If you take it outdoors, you'll get a lot of detail.
3.) You'll have a lot of sample pictures. Remember that the film is not included but you can get it as a bundle. First couple of shots will be dark, off centered, etc. But, practice makes perfect!
Other than that, it takes really nice and clear pictures. It also has a vintage and retro feel to it!
Hope you enjoy your Instax Mini 7s!
There will not be much in the box: Just the camera, four AA batteries, the camera strap and documentation.
Please be aware that no film is included--that is a separate / additional cost. These are known to be a dollar per exposure / shot / frame. Packs of film are sold in groups of 10, so a single pack would have 10 shots, and a twin pack would have 20 shots (known to be around 10$ and 20$ respectively). Film is known to be a dollar per shot, which sounds cheap but can quickly get expensive. I got a twin pack for 14$ at Walmart. So, make sure that you ration your film and buy your film in bulk!
- When you load a brand new cartridge of film in, it has a protective layer on it which is what spares us from having to load it in the dark. Once loaded into the camera, switch the camera on and click the shutter button once -- it's going to eject the protective backing. Once this has been discarded, make sure that you DO NOT open the film door. It is now vulnerable to light so make sure it stays shut, or tape it shut, until all your film has been used.
- They have been very considerate in their design to help us keep track of these things. The bigger rounded window on the back which shows the yellow sticker is to let you know that film is present (also the yellow sticker helps align the film cartridge so you know you haven't flipped it around).Read more ›
Read the specs carefully on this product, so that you know what you would be getting if you choose to buy one. The pictures are about the size of a credit card. The camera uses a specific film type of Fuji film that is available on various websites (and probably in stores, although I get mine online so I don't really know about that). It is a little noisy when it shoots a picture, but in my opinion, no more so than the bulky, old-fashioned ones that are no longer available.
I lamented when these types of cameras disappeared from the market, and I am so happy that I have one again. It's swell!
The colors are great and the few setting that it has for exposure have so far worked out great for me.
I would definitely recommend getting it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love it!!! It's super cute! The only downside is that, since it's white, it gets smudges and such. Other than that It's great!!!Published 6 days ago by PandaBearSenpai
Used for my baby sprinkle photo booth and it turned out to be a big hit!Published 9 days ago by Lolo
This is a great little camera! The instructions are consider and the camera itself is easy to operate. The pictures are small and cute, which I knew they would be with the mini! Read morePublished 14 days ago by BBR
Functional, seen it used to great effect at a party. Durable and solid as befitting a name brand. Will it lead to a return of polaroids we all remember? Read morePublished 20 days ago by Adam J. Sacks
I saw this at my local Walmart for the cheapest I could find with film included. I've been wanting the Instax Mini 25 but never had the spare $$$ to get it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by The Fallen Angel with a broken Wing
This camera was the most horrible thing I have ever bought if I can rate it zero stars I would. It's pictures didn't even show upPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
My parents bought me this camera for my birthday, (not know that a newer model was available which is fine, there isn't much difference, except aesthetically) and I really enjoy... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Esther V