Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 26, 2012
I love this camera! Also, shipping was RIDICULOUSLY fast!!! It literally took two days to get to me. I ordered from Amazon with free shipping on a Monday afternoon and it arrived that Wednesday morning.
The camera is SO easy to use. It is the least complicated cameras I have ever owned. I have a DSLR, a 1960's Nikon F and just a regular point and shoot digital camera. Of all of them this is the most straightforward. The picture quality is about the same as I remember old-school polaroids being. I'm thrilled with it. It's a fun camera to play around with, I like making scrap-book style photo journals and these little polaroids are perfect for it. They are also super fun to use as gift-cards and for handwritten notes (with a sharpie). Very fun, playful camera.
One thing to note, even though this camera is referred to as a "mini" it's not as small as you might think. It's very lightweight and portable, but about the size of a small dslr, slimmer of course because it doesn't have the big lens and it's not as heavy/bulky. I usually carry around a medium-size handbag when I'm not at work and this fits into it quite well!
on January 20, 2017
I bought this for my son for Christmas And he LOVES ot. MAkes great clear pictures. The pictures are smaller than the old poloraids but still fun to use!
on January 6, 2016
I love this camera. It's a bit bulky and I wish it came with a case but whatever. I use it at work, with friends, on trips, and so on. If it could be smaller that would be amazing, but it's still worth every penny. I contemplated buying one for all of my siblings at Christmas this year, but it was out of the price range we had agreed upon. Always a great go-to gift for people interested in photography or with a creative eye. I like the retro vibe of it too. White stays pretty clean over time, too. I've had mine for a few years and it's in great shape.
on September 25, 2017
my sister got this for Christmas and she loves it. it works perfect and nothing wrong with it. its the real deal.
on June 21, 2016
I bought this for guest to sign our guest book at our wedding... The pictures are kind of small, If you can buy the one that takes bigger photos I would. As a wedding guest book it was kind of a fail! You need someone to take your picture and most people wanted to take there picture with the person they were with not alone. There are better ideas out there.. It was fun to just have at the wedding tho. The camera worked great but the film is expensive.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 28, 2017
Awesome old school but new school Instax polaroid photo camera.
on October 17, 2013
I bought this camera to use at my wedding so my guests could take a picture and put it in my guestbook and sign their name right underneath that way I can always remember who came and what they look like at the time. This little camera is great fun and everyone loves getting the picture right away and taking it with them. Will definitely use for future parties . The photo does show more of the background than what you see thru the lens so if you take a picture aim a little higher if you don't want to show too much of the bottom or vice versa. When you put the pic film for it the first one will just a black one for testing not a picture. Overall a great camera that I see myself enjoying for many special occasion to come.
on March 31, 2017
daughter loved it , loved it
on July 16, 2017
So happy with this purchase! The camera is in great condition and the photos have that vintage look I have been wanting. :)
on March 28, 2017