- Save 25% on ADH 3 Year Warranty Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Camera/Camcorder + ADH Planfrom Warrantech
- Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begin day 1. Parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures begins after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Fujinon MKX50-135mmT2.9 Lens
|Price:||$4,299.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 22 glass elements in 17 groups, with two Super ED Lens elements and two ED Lens elements.
- T2.9 aperture across the entire zoom range which facilitates the increasingly popular style of bokeh effect with shallow depth-of-field.
- The focus ring features a rotation of a full 200 degrees to facilitate precise focusing. All operation Rings have a gear pitch of 0.8M, the same as all other Fujinon Cine lenses.
- The front focusing group of lens elements and the zooming group of lens elements are driven independently to suppress focus shift while zooming, which eliminates the need to re-focus after zooming.
- Only one matte box between the lenses is needed with an 85mm front diameter. Only one filter size between the lenses is needed with a filter thread of 82mm.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The lens delivers high optical performance and comfortable operability for professional video shooting. Along with MKX18-55mmT2.9, MKX50-135mmT2.9 is the first full manual cinema lens to be compatible with the X Series interchangeable camera. In the 35mm format equivalent, MKX50-135mmT2.9 covers a focal distance from 76mm to 206mm and achieves a constant T2.9* aperture across the entire zoom range, enabling a shallow depth of field as well as a beautiful bokeh effect. The lens design is optimized for shooting videos as it minimizes focus shift and optical axis shift while zooming, and reduces lens breathing (the change of angle of view during focusing). The lens also features three rings to enable manual and independent operation of focus, zoom and iris (aperture), all with the gear pitch** of 0.8M (module). The focus rings can rotate fully up to 200 degrees to facilitate precise focusing. These features make the lens very comfortable and convenient to operate.
Advanced Optical Performance
MKX50-135mmT2.9 uses 22 glass elements in 17 groups, with two super ED lens elements and two ED lens elements.
It has T2.9 aperture across the entire zoom range which facilitates the increasingly popular style of bokeh effect with shallow depth-of-field. This also eliminates the need to re-adjust lighting, contributing to shortening shooting time.
The MKX lens achieves advanced optical performance despite its compact and lightweight body by incorporating the benefits of short flange focal distance of X Mount into optical design to the maximum extent. This accommodates shooting with a limited number of people.
The electrical contact to communicate with the X Series camera not only corrects the distortion and the color/brightness shading, but also achieves various color expressions with Film Simulation modes.
Supress Focus Shift While Zooming
The front focusing group of lens elements and the zooming group of lens elements are driven independently from one another to suppress focus shift while zooming, which eliminates the need to re-focus after zooming in or out. The optical and mechanical approach means there is no time lag as seen in an electrical control system.
Supress Lens Breathing
The use of the front inner-focusing system controls lens breathing change of angle of view during focusing which achieves smooth focusing in an impressive scene.
The focus ring features a rotation of a full 200 degrees to facilitate precise focusing even when shooting with a shallow depth-of-field where a high degree of precision is required.
The lens features three fully manual rings to enable independent adjustment of focus, zoom and iris (aperture). This enables intuitive operations which cannot be attained with an electrical mechanism that typically causes time lag.
All the operation rings have a gear pitch of 0.8M, the same as all other Fujinon cine lenses, which allows the use of all standard third party accessories for video production, e.g. Follow Focus that enable accurate and smooth focusing.
The iris supports seamless adjustment that is free of clicking. This enables precise and silent exposure adjustment while also preventing camera shake caused by the clicking.
Supress Optical Axis Shift While Zooming
Manufacturing technology developed for conventional Fujinon cine lenses is applied to control optical axis shift while zooming, achieving intended composition every time.
- Standarized design for ease of operation.
- Only one matte box between the MKX lenses is needed with a 85mm front diameter.
- Only one filter size between the MKX lenses is needed with a filter thread of 82mm.
- The gears for the three rings are positioned in the same place so as to eliminate the need to re-position accessories when switching MKX lenses.
- The lenses have a macro function that allows shooting close-up to broaden the range of scenes that can be covered with one lens.
- MK18-55mm: Minimum Object Distance* of 0.38m (wide end)
- MK50-135mm: Minimum Object Distance of 0.85m (wide end)
- The lenses feature a Flange Focal Distance adjustment function** to achieve optimum camera and lens matching, bringing out the lenses' full optical performance.
* Distance from the image-forming plane to a subject
** The position of lenses' image-forming plane can be adjusted according to each camera's flange focal distance (distance from lens mounting reference plane to sensor).
The X Mount FUJINON MKX18-55mmT2.9 and MKX50-135mmT2.9 lenses deliver high optical performance and comfortable operability for professional video shooting. The MKX18-55mm and MKX50-135mm are the first fully manual cinema lenses to be compatible with the X Series interchangeable lens camera lineup. In the 35mm format equivalent, MKX18-55mm covers a focal distance from 27mm to 84mm and MKX50-135mm covers a focal distance from 76mm to 206mm. Combined with X Series’ unique color reproduction technology, MKX lenses further enhance the range for professional video shooting.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|