Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 89 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 94 reviews
on November 25, 2012
The reason I decided to pay more than I would have had to was because I have found that generally OEM rechargeable battery packs are of better quality than non-OEM. I have found exceptions to this also, but just recently I was burned with 2 non-OEMs that were very poor quality. They did not hold a charge even 1/4 as long as the camera manufacturers battery. This is exactly the same as the one that came with my camera, and I am very happy with it. I always take my camera, an extra charged battery and a backup memory card. Nothing more frustrating that not having one or the other when needed and away from home.
on August 10, 2015
All I can say about it is that is just like the original. Actually it is the original. That's another way of saying the clones may cost less but they run down sooner and the charge shown to be remaining is not very accurate. Both these issues annoy me so for the extra cost of the real Fuji branded battery is worth it.

The new X-Pro 2 and (so I hear) X-T2 consume power even faster than earlier models, the above comments are a specially applicable to them.
on September 9, 2016
I used ti battery in my Fuji Xpro 2, I had purchased a set of third party Wasabi batteries for this camera and they generated some heat and became swollen and I just barley got them out of the camera. The Fuji battery is the way to go with these Xpro 2's and this one worked as advertised.
on February 8, 2015
Received battery on Nov 20, 2014 and as of Feb 8, 2015 it will no longer accept a charge. 5 minutes in charger indicates full charge. 5 minutes in camera indicates dead battery. Unfortunately the return window for this product ended even sooner than the 2-1/2 months I've had it.
on November 21, 2016
perfect battery, keeps charge and charges quickly. no problems or concerns after a few months of use.
on March 3, 2013
This item is a Fuji OEM replacement battery - I have been using this for a while now and it functions like a OEM battery is supposed to - I bought this after 2x 3rd party replacement batteries suddenly failed after 2 months use - BTW - I disassembled the 3rd party batteries and found the LION cells were still fully charged and functional - these cheaper 3rd party batteries failed due to poor QC on the PWBA that provides the I/o function and battery to camera contacts (electronics are internal to the battery).
on July 25, 2013
I use this battery with my Fuji x-e1. In my day job, I am a professional photographer. I have used a wide variety of camera systems over the years including almost every 1 series Canon dSLRs and 5d cameras. The image count per fully charged battery is average at best. I expect no more than 300 images per charge. On a heavier day of photography or extended trips, multiple batteries are a must. I am in absolute love with the x series camera and am ok with the trade off. One just needs to be adequately prepared with Fuji's battery consumption.

On a side note, I have purchased lots of camera gear through Amazon over the years. When purchased directly from Amazon it always arrives in a timely manner and is USA warrantied OEM parts. When I ordered this battery, Amazon was out of stock. So, I ordered from a third party vendor through Amazon's site. I did not receive an OEM part. It was one of the biggest hassles and poorest customer service experiences ever returning it and getting a refund. I had a similar experience a week before this purchase but a much easier return process. While Amazon is my first choice for camera purchases, I am done with third party distributers on Amazon that sell electronics.
on November 19, 2016
Not much to say here. It is just a battery and it does the job. I also use the 3rd party batteries, but the Fuji charge does last longer where as my 3rd party batteries stop working at the 75% discharge point. The price is steep so I only give it 4 starts due to lower value.
on April 12, 2016
Problem with this battery's they don't last.
on July 11, 2015
I recently took a photography work shop. One of the requirements was to have an extra battery at hand. So, l looked at Amazon.com and found this. Good thing I did that. My original battery ran out of juice. I've used this ever since. I've taken a lot of photos with it and I believe it has lasted a long time. And it's still going.