Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 18, 2017
I was disappointed in these cameras. Although they are disposable and I did not expect them to be great, they were less than good. Two of the cameras out of the five would not advance properly. We did manage to get one to work after fiddling with it, but the second would not advance after a few pictures. The quality was fair from the pictures that actually did come out but there were a few that had double exposure, etc. I wanted to get these so as not to expose our phones or good cameras to the water or lose them in the river. Also, I did not realize how expensive it has become to develop pictures from these type cameras and I was very put off having to pay the price for all exposures available when many pics didn't come out.
on November 30, 2012
This camera is a bit hard to use in that the viewer is quite small. I was just snapping away at the other snorkelers and at under water items. I just got the photos developed and many pictures are trash because I was way off the mark when snapping the pictures. The stills of underwater items look ok. Better than not having a camera, but not super clear. There is no flash, so the light does need to be good in order for the pictures to come out at all. Actually, the best pictures were the ones that the scuba divers took of themselves under water. All in all, these are worth a try as some of the pictures that come out are priceless, just don't expect all 27 to look good.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on June 24, 2017
Have not seen the photos yet, so maybe better than I think, but it's very difficult to know if you have succeeded in taking any picture at all, the dial keeps winding indefinitely and no sound after picture taken.
on December 17, 2014
I use these cameras all the time! They are great for on-the-go photos at a pool, the ocean, etc. Totally waterproof. They use film and the camera is completely encased in plastic so it's totally submersible. The photos are pretty good quality. You definitely need to make sure you have as much sun light as possible when taking photos underwater. If there is a shadow on the person's face, the photo really doesn't come out well. I suspect this camera would not take great photos in murky seawater. Very good for swimming pool water, since it's clear. The camera takes 27 photos, and you need to either mail it in to the camera maker to develop the photos, or take it in to a shop that will still develop these. Fewer and fewer stores will develop disposables, but you can still find people who will. I recommend this product.
on September 21, 2017
Worked for what we needed them for.
on January 8, 2011
It was a good deal buying 5 of these. It was only after we got home from our vacation to Hawaii that we had the pix developed. What a disappointment!!! If you buy these cameras, the best pictures came out when your subject was close to the water surface and I would say within 5 feet in crystal clear water. If the water is a touch hazy, no good pix!
14 helpful votes
15 helpful votes
on August 8, 2017
ordered 10
on June 6, 2015
Quality of pictures were horrible and one of the cameras got water in them . There was no crack in the camera but it wasn't sealed properly . My entire scuba experience I didn't have pictures because the film got wet and they were unable to develop the film 😟 invest in a go pro is my recommendation
on June 25, 2013
Don't expect much. We went snorkeling and I wanted to take some underwater pictures, but it's basically useless. Even with the 800 film on a cloudless day the camera has problems with the light and because of the supershort focal length even fish just a few feet away aren't much more than a speckle in the final picture.
This camera is for when you want to take pictures in a pool or on the beach and just want to make sure you don't get your regular gear wet.
on May 18, 2015
My friends and I bought these to take backpacking at Havasupai and it was the best idea I ever had. Obviously you shouldn't expect some professional quality pictures, but if you just want some fun silly pics that are disposable camera quality then I would 100% recommend buying these.