Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 631 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 731 reviews
on May 30, 2016
I went to Hawaii last weekend and needed a waterproof camera to take pictures while I was in the water at the beach. The camera works exactly how it's described, and it's very simple to work with. Not a lot of places these days develops films and film cameras; what I did was went to Walmart and they sent out the camera to another place, then brought it back within 3-4 business days. That cost me $10, which is not that bad. I know Costco and CVS does the same thing. If you want to take pictures in water without using your phone or camera with a waterproof case, this is a perfect thing to get!
on April 17, 2017
We bought this underwater camera to take with us on a cruise to Jamaica. We took an excursion to "snuba". We wanted to be able to take some underwater shots of us and the beautiful fish. We had done this before and was not satisfied with the quality of the pictures that we got. So we decided to try this camera. We were very satisfied with the quality of photos we got. You can see by the photo that the colors come out vividly. We have no complaints about it. It served our purposes well
review image
on August 3, 2016
I used this camera for my snorkeling and sailing vacation. I needed a camera to get some cool underwater shots when I went to Puerto Rico to snorkel and sail. The directions were not clear on how to use the camera but I figured it out. Under the water, the pictures were relatively clear but not the best. I did get some really good pics of "dory" fish and few clown fish. I wasted 3 pictures in the beginning figuring out how to use the camera but besides that, I would recommend for simple underwater shots. I would use again if I ever snorkel again.
on March 5, 2016
I purchased this camera for a cruise we took in January. It was worth even penny! We used it up on our first snorkel trip in the Caymen Islands! The pictures turned out beautiful! I would purchase this again in a heartbeat! It was better to me than buying a waterproof case for my iPhone. If I lost the camera I wouldn't be too upset!
Buy this for your next water adventure!!!!
on August 4, 2015
After reading the reviews and looking at the specs (f/10 1/125s) I was expecting the pictures to be VERY washed out, especially considering how a "correctly" exposed picture would need around 13 foot candles.

However, on a bright sunny day it faired very well at the pool. I mean according to Sunny 16, I should have had 1/1600s or 1/2000s shutter speed; however, I'm four stops off...

For whatever reason, this camera did take nice pictures. I found the pictures in sunshine, shade, sunset, and underwater were all fine. The only ones that didn't come out were some pictures that I took inside while eating, they were underexposed.

For it's price, it isn't that bad. I would only spend five to eight dollars on it anything more, just save for a waterproof digital camera.
on August 11, 2016
I bought this camera to take on a cruise. I brought it snorkeling and water leaked in almost immediately in just a few inches of water. I have purchased these before and didn't have a problem. Guess I got a bad one. Not the seller's fault. The package was unopened when I got it.
on May 17, 2016
With this product we had our snorkeling in the Caribbean so much more fun. The fish were so bright that I thought my family back home would miss out. The casing didn't leak like I was afraid it would. We had it submerged for just over an hour. and the pictures turned out great. There were a few where we had gotten out of range and they were quite blurry but as far as color that translated to the page well. I would buy this again just minding how deep, how close, and how still we were to the camera.
on March 29, 2017
We bought the camera because we were going on a snorkeling trip in Aruba. We have never done anything like this in the past. I had gone online to check the reviews for this particular camera and they were very good reviews for the most part. Our pictures came out okay but I do have to say I thought the colors would be a little more Vivid. That is the reason we didn't give it a 5-star rating. We could see the fish in the pictures but you really couldn't appreciate the beautiful colors that they were live. The above water pictures that we took even under fountains came out very nice though.
on January 19, 2017
Took a trip to Puerto Rico and went scuba diving, it was wonderful to be able to see the results of my trip afterwards. The capability of taking a picture underwater of animals and lifelike scenes is surreal. The photos produced from the camera is what you would typically expect from any Fuji disposable camera. It is just nice to capture that moment and be able to save it as is. As far as the durability and waterproof nature, it is as marketed. Durable and works without any issues.
on November 4, 2012
I snapped up this disposable waterproof camera to get some underwater photos while in the Great Barrier Reef. In hindsight, I later saw someone on my boat with one of the waterproof camera bags, and might try this next time with an older digital camera - but that point being separate, I was pretty satisfied with what I got for what is an $11-12 disposable camera. Considering that I was a couple of hours out into deep ocean, the photos I took of the coral reef and fish turned out pretty good, with at least a handful that were pretty sharp. I was surprised myself since there were pretty rough waves and I couldn't really stay still for more than a second. Of course, being bashed about by waves and trying to take photos, some are definitely not of much use, but I was pretty happy with most of what I got. For $11-12, I hardly expect the quality of a point-and-shoot digital camera, let alone an SLR. Make sure to use to included strap and to wind back the dial to the next exposure if you've never used a disposable before (Yup, that was me learning!)