Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 291 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 311 reviews
on November 11, 2015
We bought these cameras as a backup for our honeymoon in Mexico. Of course, our first full day on vacation my digital camera broke, so we were thinking "at least we have the waterproof cameras!" and stopped worrying about the digital mishap. When we got home, I dropped them off to get developed. I went to pick them up a week later and nearly all of the film was ruined, only one picture out of all of the cameras came out clear. The others were mostly black which left our bright and sunny vacation looking like we spend it in a cave! You'd think that at least ONE camera would make it out alive. Our silver lining was that we bought a flash drive of a handful of pictures from one day's excursion we'd taken so at least we had that.

You can get the same effect these cameras gave us by sitting in your closet and taking 90 pictures in the dark. Save yourself and don't buy these!
on September 9, 2015
I loved this little camera! I ended up purchasing this 4 pack prior to our trip to Hawaii - and good thing too, at the gift shop they were $25 for just one! We attached them to little plastic tags for luggage and kept our ID's and room key in the plastic sleeve the whole trip. The cameras float, so it was the perfect way to keep track of our 'wallet'!

I was pleasantly surprised that the pictures turned out fantastically! And my only notes would be as follows:
Don't worry about water drops on the camera - blowing them off fogs up the lens and the drops don't show on the pictures.
They do need fairly direct sunlight - other reviewers also mention this.
Hold the camera farther away than you normally would - we had a lot of face crops that would have been cute if I'd held the camera back a few more inches.
Buy a few of these packs! Our trip was 4 days and we used about half a roll a day just running around. Many of our pictures weren't in water and they turned out great, so my advice would be to buy more than you need, because as above - they're crazy expensive at the gift shops!
on January 31, 2016
I bought a 4 pack of these underwater cameras for my first vacation with my teenage boys. We planned to do some snorkeling. The product arrived in a very timely fashion. The price was great.
The final picture quality varied from poor to ok. Many dark photos and color was blotchy or distorted. I personally take some of the blame for taking some photos inside(no flash on these cameras). However, even the ones taken outside in good to perfect conditions weren't great. It has been ages since I have developed a "roll" of film so it is certainly possible that some of blame belongs to the developing company. Non the less I wouldn't have any fish or baracuda pics at all without these cameras. I had disposable underwater cameras many years ago with great results.
on July 2, 2014
I love that these things come with a wrist wrap and are waterproof so you can wear them out into the water. They take good pictures and work well under water or out of water. The only things I don't like are that the picture windows get dirty easily which can make a picture blurry and that you can't see how the picture looks until it's developed. Other than that, these are really fun and seeing what shots you got when you develop them is part of the fun. Plus, you don't have to worry about losing your real camera in the water.
on October 15, 2009
The cameras did exactly what I hoped they would do. We went to Niagara Falls and knew we were going to be in wet spray on tours beneath the falls, the cave of the winds, and the Maid of the Mist boat to the foot of the falls.
I didn't want to use my expensive digital camera in these areas, so we bought the four Fujifilm Quicksnap four camera package.
I'm embarrassed to say that the best pictures from the trip came from those cameras. I don't know if film still takes better pictures than digital, or if I just didn't have the settings right on my expensive camera, or maybe professional developing is better, but the cameras did not disappoint. The pictures came out worthy of Postcard quality.
Just a few things I liked about using the cameras.
They slipped into a pocket easily.
The film advance was simple and the knob was large to accomodate slippery conditions.
They had a heavy duty rubber strap that would take a very deliberate effort to break.
The shutter clicker was large and conveniently placed.
An Excellent choice for what we used them for.
review image review image review image
on November 22, 2014
Used these while snorkeling in Hawaii. Got them developed and didn't get a single photo worth keeping. Most of them were extremely dark and grainy despite being in the bright, clear, perfect Hawaiian water. Almost like I took a photo of a sanded piece of dark gray construction paper. The most disappointing part was that I obviously can't retake these photos and now have zero photos of my snorkeling experience when I expected to have dozens. I have used other brands of underwater cameras in the past that worked great, so I was especially bummed by how terrible these were.
on June 25, 2014
I think that the negative reviews about these cameras are from people that don't understand cameras. This Camera has NO FLASH, therefore it needs bright light to take pictures. It is designed for days at the beach or pool - use it for that, and you will be happy! We bought the 4 pack, and the only pictures that didn't come out were from user error (we had two 8 year old girls taking pics as well)
on August 4, 2016
The only issue I had with these cameras is there is hardly anywhere that will develop the film. I ended up spending over 10.00 per camera to get the film developed and I only ended up with maybe 4 or 5 pictures I really wanted.

Digital would have been the way to go on this, because I ended up spending just as much as if I had bought the digital waterproof.
on May 15, 2013
The cameras are good for a quick, easy and affordable way to take pictures in and around the water...quality of the photos underwater were blurry, even in the crystal clear water of the Caribbean...pictures taken outside of water were nice...which isn't what we got the cameras for. Unfortunately, one of the cameras somehow got damaged either during manufacture, shipping, or else where, and were not able to get these developed. Instead of getting all the photos developed and printed, I decided to get digital prints instead, so I could view and edit them on my computer before paying an arm and a leg for a bunch of blurry pics...glad I did. Even with getting just the digital copies of 3 cameras, I could have just bought a Coleman underwater digital camera for just a little more $ and would have been able to take a lot more pictures and probably better quality too.
on August 25, 2014
I read the reviews ahead of time. I was looking for an underwater camera to capture our moments during our Mediterranean cruise. We purchased 4 cameras so that each family member could capture moments at the beach, at the pool and anywhere we planned on being wet. We returned from our trip and immediately developed the cameras at a local pharmacy. We were extremely disappointed with the quality of the photographs. I did not purchase them once they were developed. I probably should have purchased a true digital underwater camera.