Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now

Size: Pack of 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on March 15, 2017
I am very happy with this purchase and the 4-pack was such a steal because disposable cameras are so expensive at the drug stores such as CVS, Rite-Aid, etc. I think I saved at least $20. I brought this camera to college and it was so fun to develop them after the year was over to see what my friends and I did all year. I took two to Europe and haven't developed them yet but I cannot wait to see the memories again. They are pretty decent quality photos for being disposable. Oh, and urban outfitters has outrageously priced disposables too. You really get your money's worth and a lot more. I would recommend to college students who want to take a camera out with them one night or to anyone traveling without a real camera. I mean I still have my Smartphone camera, but the photo quality of these have something charismatic about them. I cannot really explain it.
on March 14, 2017
Loooove! brings me back to my childhood. Has been my camera of choice lately.
on April 2, 2017
The camera came on time/ pretty fast and it works great
on March 19, 2017
Got some awesome pics
on June 26, 2015
Not enough instructions on how to use. Several of my friends could not get it to work either. It was a waste of my money!
on September 16, 2015
Hard to find places to process the film.
on April 17, 2016
I was bored and felt nostalgic so I ordered this camera. A weird thing happened though,when it arrived all the pictures had already been taken and the film all used up. I went to get the film developed and was later approached by the feds. They claimed the pictures that developed were of historical figures dating back to biblical times. All of the subjects in the photos in very compromising situations, Jesus getting hammered at the last supper, Napoleon trying on platform boots, and my personal favorite Hitler giving himself a blumpkin. They say I can have the photos back after a thorough investigation has been completed. I will be sure to post them as soon as I get them back.
on May 4, 2015
Can't find a place to develop film
on December 31, 2013
I basically keep it in my car just in case I had an accident. You may argue that we can use cellphone or digital camera instead. But you know, digital photos can be photoshopped, and it will not be considered as an evidence in the court. It is always nice to keep this cheap camera in your car, just in case someone hit you and they deny their fault later.
on May 6, 2013
My 10 year old can use it. It takes decent good pictures compared to many digital cameras, especially phone cams. The lens may not be great by they are much bigger. Film is way better than CMOS. This cam even have a flash light when many phone do not.

My other kid lost a digital cam so I'm not giving him any cam to science camp (not day camp). This is perfect and performs as stated.

The cons. There is no video. (Yeah, I know I'm off topic.) Some video cams are cheap so you don't lose much money after a few uses and then lost it. The photos will be crappy in comparison but life is full of compromises.

Nostalgia is good but Target don't do this anymore. Walgreen still does. The other problem is that you have to develop the whole film. My 10 year old mostly took blanks and the like. To Walgreen's credit they only "develop" decent shoots. Maybe I have half of the 27 films or even less. In the "good old days" some developers charge the full price of 27 pictures no matter what. Some charge a flat rate no matter what. Actually I don't know how Walgreen charges.