Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Size: Pack of 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 52 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on May 5, 2017
I bought this for my 9 year old daughter to take on a field trip that I wasn't able to go along for. It was a great way for her to be able to share her trip with me, without me having to worry about her losing or breaking a more expensive camera. Now, of course, being an $8-9 camera, these do not produce high quality photos. But they are good enough for instances like mine. We dropped the camera off at Walgreens to be developed. They had to mail it out, since they don't develop these in store. It was supposed to take 7 days, but ended up taking 10. Not a big deal. We ordered one print of every picture and it cost about $14. They also gave us a CD with the photos on it, since they no longer give you the brown negatives.
on March 15, 2017
I am very happy with this purchase and the 4-pack was such a steal because disposable cameras are so expensive at the drug stores such as CVS, Rite-Aid, etc. I think I saved at least $20. I brought this camera to college and it was so fun to develop them after the year was over to see what my friends and I did all year. I took two to Europe and haven't developed them yet but I cannot wait to see the memories again. They are pretty decent quality photos for being disposable. Oh, and urban outfitters has outrageously priced disposables too. You really get your money's worth and a lot more. I would recommend to college students who want to take a camera out with them one night or to anyone traveling without a real camera. I mean I still have my Smartphone camera, but the photo quality of these have something charismatic about them. I cannot really explain it.
on May 6, 2013
My 10 year old can use it. It takes decent good pictures compared to many digital cameras, especially phone cams. The lens may not be great by they are much bigger. Film is way better than CMOS. This cam even have a flash light when many phone do not.

My other kid lost a digital cam so I'm not giving him any cam to science camp (not day camp). This is perfect and performs as stated.

The cons. There is no video. (Yeah, I know I'm off topic.) Some video cams are cheap so you don't lose much money after a few uses and then lost it. The photos will be crappy in comparison but life is full of compromises.

Nostalgia is good but Target don't do this anymore. Walgreen still does. The other problem is that you have to develop the whole film. My 10 year old mostly took blanks and the like. To Walgreen's credit they only "develop" decent shoots. Maybe I have half of the 27 films or even less. In the "good old days" some developers charge the full price of 27 pictures no matter what. Some charge a flat rate no matter what. Actually I don't know how Walgreen charges.
on December 31, 2013
I basically keep it in my car just in case I had an accident. You may argue that we can use cellphone or digital camera instead. But you know, digital photos can be photoshopped, and it will not be considered as an evidence in the court. It is always nice to keep this cheap camera in your car, just in case someone hit you and they deny their fault later.
on June 6, 2015
My wife researched and bought this for my son on his final day of school and it did it's job wonderfully. Obviously this is no DSLR so please don't expect high resolution pics. With a capacity for 27 pics this little man packs quite the punch. You can bring the film to any local one hour photo store and have them developed. It works.
on August 15, 2015
It is very easy to learn just snap and click indoors or outdoors the pics are very clear i get them developed at my local Rite aid in PA it's very compact fits into my purchase the price was reasonable it came on time it was well packaged I thought it was a good buy! I have no complaints!
ComPlaints!
on March 14, 2017
Loooove! brings me back to my childhood. Has been my camera of choice lately.
on June 28, 2016
Perfect for summer camp! My son's camp doesn't allow electronics, so we bought this for him to bring to camp. I loved explaining to him that he can't see the pictures until we develop them, and eh can't delete them if he changes his mind. I am excited to see how they turn out.
on February 6, 2015
These camera's are great to take on vacation. In case you forget it somewhere , you will lose precious moment, but not the exspensive camera you may have left at home...
on August 6, 2016
Can't find these camera anywhere anymore so I bought one online, it's always nice to have one of these around especially for my grandpa who likes to take pictures but doesn't have a good camera to do so and this does everything perfectly!