Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on October 23, 2012
The reviews for these are for the most part scary, but we wanted them so badly we were willing to take the chance. I have to say we were very pleased with the results on these Fuji's. We hot glued an instructional poem that we found on a wedding site, that was cute and didn't insult the intelligence of our guests. It seems that many followed those instructions - well 3 of the cameras did go home with guests. You can't account for the illiterate among your guests I suppose.

Of the 7 cameras that stayed behind: Each camera rendered around 20 - 23 acceptable pictures (per 27) on average. 2 cameras had all 27 exp viewable and only one had just 14. About half of the viewable pics, while viewable, were just too dark to be of real use to us for framing. All of those were all taken at a great distance despite our instructions. A few pics had a dark dot left of center or in the upper right hand corner, almost in the same location on each photo regardless of the camera. That makes us question the developers equipment and not the cameras themselves. All in all we were pleased and the guests had lots of fun with them. Having them developed was tricky. No one does these anymore. We had them developed at sams in one hour for about half of what everyone else charges for sending them out. In short: We have many useable photos from these cameras and the guests had a blast with them! Would do it again. Who knows, maybe the 3 cameras that left with our guests will arrive in the mail someday with pictures of their journey's back home.
33 comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 16, 2017
I put these on the tables at my engagement party. I bought the 10 pack. Each camera could take 27 pictures.

Pros: I am expecting some hilarious drunken photos from my friends

Cons: I couldn't find a local store that had the machine to print them. I went to 3 different stores and each one said they have to mail the cameras out to get developed so it would be 2-5 weeks before I get them back. Guess I'll have to wait!

I may update this review depending on the quality of the pictures.
on February 27, 2016
Some cameras, although they showed all the pictures having been taken, only produced 2-3 shots. When you're paying $15/camera to have the pictures developed, this is an issue. However, out of 10 cameras handed out to guests we got dozens and dozens of good pictures of a memorable party, so for us it was worth it.
on July 18, 2017
The cameras came brand new in packaging. All had many months before they "expired". They worked as well as disposables would do. The pictures came out much better with the flash (even outdoors) and when stabilized during shooting. A ton of the pictures did not come out, which I guess is expected. I was hoping for better results.
on October 14, 2017
If you are going for retro looking photos, these are fine. The were fun for a wedding reception, but the quality of the photos was not great. I had a very difficult time getting them processed. They had to be sent out and it took a few weeks, and the Fugi processing company kept messing up the order. I'm not sure that they were worth the cost and effort.
on October 13, 2017
These cameras arrived quickly and were just as shown in the photo. Every couple at the wedding will get one so we can save on the cost of a photographer. These were very reasonably priced. I have used this kind of camera before and it works wellC
on February 8, 2017
I gave these to the kids at my wedding. They had a lot of fun and some of the pictures were hilarious. The downside was when I got them developed not a single camera used all of the shots despite finishing the roll end. Out of 27 shots one camera had only 19 develop. Also the quality was pretty bad. I didn't expect great, I knew they wouldn't live up to quality we have now with HD cameras. And I know lighting is a factor as well but even in multiple locations and lighting some pictures were cloudy and grainy. I at least expected them to meet the quality of some of my old snapshots from when I was kid 15 years ago. You can see from my photos that one shot, right after the other, has completely different quality.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on December 17, 2017
Tried to use these for our wedding (set one at each table) but the photos turned out so incredibly dark, and every now and then the flash worked and a photo turned out semi decent. It’s so expensive to get these developed, however, that after developing 4 (out of 10) we were too depressed about the photo quality we decided not to get the rest developed. If you purchase these, make sure the flash is on and you are in an extremely well-lit area.
on June 24, 2017
cameras worked great. Have a flash option also..... took good pictures. Had a bit of difficulty getting them developed.. who knew, the time of film is just about gone.
on August 13, 2015
We used these for our wedding guests to take selfies at the wedding reception. You have to find a place who will develop these and they have to be sent away for processing. We loved the idea and it was fun!
review image