Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fuji 35mm QuickSnap Single Use Camera, 400 ASA (FUJ7033661) Category: Single Use Cameras (Discontinued by Manufacturer), 10 Count
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on October 23, 2012
The reviews for these are for the most part scary, but we wanted them so badly we were willing to take the chance. I have to say we were very pleased with the results on these Fuji's. We hot glued an instructional poem that we found on a wedding site, that was cute and didn't insult the intelligence of our guests. It seems that many followed those instructions - well 3 of the cameras did go home with guests. You can't account for the illiterate among your guests I suppose.

Of the 7 cameras that stayed behind: Each camera rendered around 20 - 23 acceptable pictures (per 27) on average. 2 cameras had all 27 exp viewable and only one had just 14. About half of the viewable pics, while viewable, were just too dark to be of real use to us for framing. All of those were all taken at a great distance despite our instructions. A few pics had a dark dot left of center or in the upper right hand corner, almost in the same location on each photo regardless of the camera. That makes us question the developers equipment and not the cameras themselves. All in all we were pleased and the guests had lots of fun with them. Having them developed was tricky. No one does these anymore. We had them developed at sams in one hour for about half of what everyone else charges for sending them out. In short: We have many useable photos from these cameras and the guests had a blast with them! Would do it again. Who knows, maybe the 3 cameras that left with our guests will arrive in the mail someday with pictures of their journey's back home.
I used this brand of single use camera recently and the pictures came out fairly well. I like the idea of a ten pack for people who love to snap lots of photos on vacations and other social occasions. Oh, sure, the quality of the pictures won't be 100% as good as the pictures you would get from a digital camera or a standard, more expensive 35 mm camera. Actually, the pictures these Fuji cameras take are slightly grainier than the Kodak single use cameras. Sigh.

The camera is very lightweight so you can carry several at a time in a bag as you travel. I especially like the built in flash that is easy to use. According to Amazon, the flash range is about 10 feet. I think that's about right.

The camera is a single use camera; this means that after you use it you take the entire camera to the place where you can get film developed; they will take care of the rest. No worrying about whether or not you removed the roll of film negatives correctly without exposing them to too much light. The film speed is 400, so keep that in mind when choosing this camera. A faster speed such as 800 may be preferable.

Overall, this is a good camera for the many, many people who want to travel light or who are on a budget. It is compact and easy to carry; keep one in the glove compartment of your car just in case there's an accident and you need to take pictures of the scene. The camera is also affordable. I give it four stars instead of five simply because the picture quality just isn't the best.
on December 4, 2013
We did an 90's themed Halloween/Housewarming party last year. We didn't want people using their phones to capture pictures throughout the night because affordable digital cameras didn't even exist back then. We took the time to take pictures "blindly" and hope that when we got the film developed months later that the pictures captured the night.

Well, we scattered these around the apartment and everyone loved snapping photos. Too much actually. All ten cameras were completely used up within the first two hours. So we had to start letting people use their camera phones. A few months (well, 7 months) later we finally decided to find a place to develop these. Not an easy feat in itself these days.

Costco was able to develop them and "cheaply" too. $50 later we had about 150 good pictures (and about 120 crappy ones because that's just the name of the game when it comes to film cameras) from our crazy party on a digital CD (we had to cheat a little bit since about 50 people wanted copies).

It was great to have "real" pictures from our party and since it took us so long to actually get the film developed, it was truly a way to relive the night again. No instant gratification. No "take it again, I look fat". Just real moments, captured in real time and enjoyed months later.

My only regret was only ordering 10 of these. I should have bought at least 50. They were such a huge hit.
on August 13, 2015
We used these for our wedding guests to take selfies at the wedding reception. You have to find a place who will develop these and they have to be sent away for processing. We loved the idea and it was fun!
review image
on February 27, 2016
Some cameras, although they showed all the pictures having been taken, only produced 2-3 shots. When you're paying $15/camera to have the pictures developed, this is an issue. However, out of 10 cameras handed out to guests we got dozens and dozens of good pictures of a memorable party, so for us it was worth it.
on November 12, 2005
Amazon delievered as quick as could be in time for our wedding. It was a last minute idea to get disposable cameras for guests to take their own photos. Well, they got used, but the quality was really bad...most of the frames didn't wind properly, so we wound up with 2 scenes on the same photo. They didn't do well in low light either. Wasn't worth the expensive price of processing. Oh well...
on August 31, 2012
I bought this 10-pack of disposable cameras for use at my daughter's wedding. The price per camera was excellent in comparison with others, and they functioned perfectly, giving many great pictures. Processing produced prints as well as digital files on CDs. Recommended.
on September 2, 2015
Bought these for our wedding and they were a hit with the kids. In today's digital age kids aren't very familiar with cameras that actually use film. While these cameras didn't transport us back in time they were a big hit and everyone had a lot of fun with them. We had one placed on each table for our wedding recption and encouraged people to take random pictures of each other to add to our memories from the wedding. For a little nostalgia or just plain fun I would buy some of these and share them.
on April 6, 2016
I bought these cameras for a baby shower that I was throwing. I put them on each table for all guests to take their own pictures for me to later develop and have memories of the shower. They were a huge hit. Everyone loved using them and the pictures came out clear after being developed. When purchasing I was worried that some of the film would be expired. I had contacted the seller and they were able to assure me that if I wasn't happy, I could return them. Fortunately all of the cameras were within a good expiration date. I am planning a wedding shower soon and will need to buy from this seller again.
on May 10, 2016
We bought 10 of these to have on tables at our wedding reception. Virtually none of them worked. The pictures were very dark even though they have a built in flash. The cameras were terrible. It cost about $10 per camera to have them developed only to find that there were only about 6 pictures out of the whole batch that were at all useful. It was a big disappointment and since they were all used by different people it could not be user error that made them so poor.