Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 243 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 256 reviews
on October 23, 2012
The reviews for these are for the most part scary, but we wanted them so badly we were willing to take the chance. I have to say we were very pleased with the results on these Fuji's. We hot glued an instructional poem that we found on a wedding site, that was cute and didn't insult the intelligence of our guests. It seems that many followed those instructions - well 3 of the cameras did go home with guests. You can't account for the illiterate among your guests I suppose.

Of the 7 cameras that stayed behind: Each camera rendered around 20 - 23 acceptable pictures (per 27) on average. 2 cameras had all 27 exp viewable and only one had just 14. About half of the viewable pics, while viewable, were just too dark to be of real use to us for framing. All of those were all taken at a great distance despite our instructions. A few pics had a dark dot left of center or in the upper right hand corner, almost in the same location on each photo regardless of the camera. That makes us question the developers equipment and not the cameras themselves. All in all we were pleased and the guests had lots of fun with them. Having them developed was tricky. No one does these anymore. We had them developed at sams in one hour for about half of what everyone else charges for sending them out. In short: We have many useable photos from these cameras and the guests had a blast with them! Would do it again. Who knows, maybe the 3 cameras that left with our guests will arrive in the mail someday with pictures of their journey's back home.
33 comments| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2016
We bought 10 of these to have on tables at our wedding reception. Virtually none of them worked. The pictures were very dark even though they have a built in flash. The cameras were terrible. It cost about $10 per camera to have them developed only to find that there were only about 6 pictures out of the whole batch that were at all useful. It was a big disappointment and since they were all used by different people it could not be user error that made them so poor.
on December 4, 2013
We did an 90's themed Halloween/Housewarming party last year. We didn't want people using their phones to capture pictures throughout the night because affordable digital cameras didn't even exist back then. We took the time to take pictures "blindly" and hope that when we got the film developed months later that the pictures captured the night.

Well, we scattered these around the apartment and everyone loved snapping photos. Too much actually. All ten cameras were completely used up within the first two hours. So we had to start letting people use their camera phones. A few months (well, 7 months) later we finally decided to find a place to develop these. Not an easy feat in itself these days.

Costco was able to develop them and "cheaply" too. $50 later we had about 150 good pictures (and about 120 crappy ones because that's just the name of the game when it comes to film cameras) from our crazy party on a digital CD (we had to cheat a little bit since about 50 people wanted copies).

It was great to have "real" pictures from our party and since it took us so long to actually get the film developed, it was truly a way to relive the night again. No instant gratification. No "take it again, I look fat". Just real moments, captured in real time and enjoyed months later.

My only regret was only ordering 10 of these. I should have bought at least 50. They were such a huge hit.
on August 21, 2017
If I could have left a no star for a review I would have done just that. I spent over $50.00 on this film for my fathers wedding, we had them set on the tables for people to take their own pictures of this special day for my dad. We used all ten of the cameras some with the flash and some without the flash. My father took the cameras to get developed as it takes about a week to get the film back, he went back to get the pictures paid over $100.00 for the pictures and went home 40 minutes away. He sat down with his wife to look at the pictures only to be disappointed to see no faces, blacked out pictures, and blurry photos. I told my father to take the pictures back to the store and get his money back. It was a major disappointment to my father as we now have very few photos of that special day. We were asked if the film was old, if it had been stored in the right temperature all of these questions we could not answer. The only thing we know is we are out the money we spent on the film and have no photos to share with others of that wonderful day.
on September 2, 2016
Dissatisfied is an understatement! We ordered these cameras for our guests at our wedding. The lab that develop the film said that the film was too old and Consequently, we have no pictures from those cameras, absolutely zero! Thank heaven our friends and family took pictures on their cell phones or we wouldn't have any pictures of our wedding.
on July 18, 2017
The cameras came brand new in packaging. All had many months before they "expired". They worked as well as disposables would do. The pictures came out much better with the flash (even outdoors) and when stabilized during shooting. A ton of the pictures did not come out, which I guess is expected. I was hoping for better results.
on February 27, 2016
Some cameras, although they showed all the pictures having been taken, only produced 2-3 shots. When you're paying $15/camera to have the pictures developed, this is an issue. However, out of 10 cameras handed out to guests we got dozens and dozens of good pictures of a memorable party, so for us it was worth it.
on April 6, 2016
I bought these cameras for a baby shower that I was throwing. I put them on each table for all guests to take their own pictures for me to later develop and have memories of the shower. They were a huge hit. Everyone loved using them and the pictures came out clear after being developed. When purchasing I was worried that some of the film would be expired. I had contacted the seller and they were able to assure me that if I wasn't happy, I could return them. Fortunately all of the cameras were within a good expiration date. I am planning a wedding shower soon and will need to buy from this seller again.
on January 3, 2017
Some of these cameras didn't work. I know it's old technology but we purchased them for a wedding to be placed on the tables so guests could get candid shots of the wedding and reception. We were saddened to hear from several guests that the camera at their table didn't advance to the next shot or work properly.
on August 11, 2017
GREAT price for these! Takes pretty good pictures. Got these for my 5 y/o grandaughter who loves having a camera! A little expensive to have developed so check out prices to find the best place for that.