BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 23, 2013
My wife was visiting our nieces out east and wanted to take her Kodak Advantx camera rather than out digital which she finds intimidating. What she found is that none of the stores near us carry Advantx film anymore, and to buy it online was too expensive. Instead, we opted to order this Fuji 2-pack camera & have it shipped so it arrived the same day she did back east. Amazon Prime came through! It was there before she was and she was able to take the pictures she wanted while she was there.

We have had them developed, and each and every one came out great (excepting one that had her finger in front of the lens). My wife hates our digital because, frankly, I fail to have hard copies made most of the time of the pictures I take. This was the best of both worlds as she had prints made & got a CD with them as well. I have to admit, I DO miss seeing "store bought" prints.

A great value that gave us GREAT pictures. An excellent alternative to bringing a digital camera along on trips to avoid damage, loss or theft.
on March 21, 2016
Well I took these cameras on my Spring Break this year to the Grand Cayman and Cozumel Mexico. First time out of the country and I didn't carry my phone so all my photos came from these cameras.

I got them developed today and each camera only had 14 exposures. It showed that I took 27 on the camera but only 14 were able to be developed. This is heartbreaking to me because I feel that I lost part of the experience that I had and I know that I lost some great memories.
on September 4, 2016
I used to use all the time, they still work very well. Now of course use my cell. A friend's cell is clearly on its way out. About time it's the first iPhone.

She needed something fast that'd take details of flowers. It arrived on time in perfect condition. The pictures came out excellent. Definitely recommend.
on March 26, 2017
My daughter is an old fashioned teenager who is nostalgic about returning to simpler times of hand held photos. The first roll did not develop well which was more of her getting used how the pictures will turn out without being able to see them than the reflexion of the film. It is more expensive than having pictures from her device printed at the store. She is enjoying it though.
on April 21, 2017
Love these cameras. The film quality isn't going to be HD but you buy these for the grainy and vintage feel! Really cheap too. It's a fun thing to bring to parties, getaways, beaches, anywhere where you won't mind a camera getting hurt.
on November 5, 2016
What would I do without good-old-fashioned film cameras? Take pictures with my cell phone? If I wanted to print them, I'd have to spend big, big bucks on huge amounts of airtime to send the pictures to my computer. Take pictures with a digital camera? I'd need a lot of technological expertise to purchase the right memory chip to transfer the pictures to my computer. Memory chips just aren't for the uninitiated. But good-old-fashioned film cameras really saved the day! Especially these disposable single-use cameras. Now I don't need that esoteric knowledge on how to put film in and take it out.
on June 1, 2016
I bought this for my son's 5th grade camp. It proved very useful and picture quality is very good . Worry free can be given to kids :) My 11 years old son easily handled it and captured nice memories .
on April 26, 2017
Recently I had been feeling nostalgic for taking photos with these cameras, since my family always got them for vacations when I was a kid. They take really great photos for the price and it is pretty cheap to take them to get developed. Easy to use and the photos turn out great
on May 8, 2016
These are great disposable cameras. I thought they would be fun to have for activities such as hiking or kayaking (I was worried about taking my iPhone, I didn't want to damage it). They have been really fun and simple to use, it takes me back to when I was a child and I used them all the time. I just took them to Walgreens to be developed and it takes a week. It was about $13 to develop them which was more than I expected, but getting double prints only costs about $2 more. I'm overall happy with my purchase.
on October 25, 2016
Perfect for sending to sleep away camp for my ten-year-old to use for snapping photos.