Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fujifilm Instax Share Smartphone Portable Printer SP-1 With Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film, 10 Sheets (5-Pack)
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on November 5, 2014
My package came earlier than expected and was exactly how it was described. Works great and all for a really good/best price compared to other sellers (I did calculations to see if it was cheaper to buy it as a bundle pack or buy the film and instax printer separately).

Attached is a photo of the films I printed using the instax printer. I actually took these photos with my DSLR camera and then uploaded them onto the install printer app. It really made my photos look like I took it with a instax camera or polaroid but with more detail c: Oh and if you have a really colorful picture and print it with the instax printer, it'll turn out really nice and colorful as well!
review image
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 30, 2014
My dad has purchased this as a gift. Overall its great. I previously owned a Instax Mini 8 and I would waste so much of the expensive films because of either bad lighting or just a bad picture. The Pros are, you are able to print WHATEVER picture you want to, and it will come out the way you want it to. But the reason its 4 stars not 5 is the printer quality is definitely not the best compared to the actual cameras. Its blurry and the colors are kind of faded (not in the good way). Also sometimes pictures may come out a lot more brighter than the picture. And the charging process for this printer is pretty complicated. Only after 3 uses, the battery ran out, so I kept buying the CR2 batteries which are not so cheap. I ended just buying the DC5V cord which seemed to do the trick of charging this thing. My printer for some reason runs out of battery really quickly.
on January 21, 2015
What a fun accessory for the X-T1 and X100T. Printing directly from the camera is simple and awesome! Of course if your camera does not have WIFI like my Fuji X100S you can simply transfer files to your tablet or phone and send the files to the printer. I prefer printing directly from the camera. I thought I would be able to swap my memory card from my X100S to the X-T1 but that does not work. It has to be an image from a memory card taken on a WIFI enabled Fuji camera. No biggie. I highly recommend this product!!
review image
on December 26, 2014
OK I admit I'm old enough to still remember Poalroids as both a child and adult. I still use them. This is a great way to share photos instantly from your phone with others. There is just something intrinsic with holding a photo in your hand that is just achievable with a screen. This works great with my iPhone 6 using the my photos from my iPhone camera or others that are stored in different locations on your phone. It even has a button on the side to instantly do a reprint without having to use the app on your phone again. Brilliant! I'm probably not the demographic this was designed for, not many new products are marketed to Grandpa's but I want my grandchildren to be wowed by instant film just as I was as a child.
on January 15, 2015
I bought this for my daughter (16 year old) for Christmas...needless to say, she used it non-stop as soon as she loaded the app on her phone (iPhone 5) needed to communicate to the printer. Thank goodness we already had extra film around (beyond what is provided) because she used all of it too. A cool feature is that the app also allows you to edit your photos before printing. From the look on her face and the stack of photos in her room, I would say I definitely got a great value.
on July 11, 2014
Great little photo printer for iPhones and other smartphone. I also have Instax cameras and it's nice to be able to preview your shot on the phone before printing. Plus, the phone keeps a digital copy. Color rendition is nice, especially skin tones. App is simple but works well.
on April 7, 2016
It's okay. For the price they could of put a dam rechargeable battery. It's a portable printer, lots of use is going to be on the go which mean lots of dead expensive batteries. They do sell a cable that you can use as a power source through a USB port , but that sure defeats the purpose of being portable. It's about the size of four iPhone 5cs and the prints do have that light dim vintage photo look. Does not print pictures in the quality that's showed on the box.
on January 31, 2015
a useful niche device for printing 2x3 inch polaroid type pix on the go using the iPhone as the camera. they link through wifi and work very efficiently. But the cost per print is over $1 and the device eats the batteries pretty quickly
on April 12, 2015
I bought this thing for my ex-girlfriend for her birthday. It's pretty cool. Does what it says: you can print photos from your iPhone onto little instax mini film. It's nifty, it's fun. She was super thrilled. I'm assuming she uses it, but since she's my ex-girlfriend now I really have no idea. I used it a couple times and it worked great. The iPhone software looked a little janky, but it worked.
on May 6, 2015
-1 star because it leaves one edge of the "printed" film underdeveloped. It's not real bad, but you'd notice it if you too a picture of something like the sky, the very edge would have a little green hue to it.

But then again, it already looks like an old photograph anyways. Looks the same as photos from the camera otherwise.