Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 14, 2016
Definitely not Fujifilm HQ 200. False advertising. This is regular Fujifilm, your basic film. Not what I paid for.
review image
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on November 21, 2017
Great price, film was delivered fast and was exactly what I wanted! Thank you
on November 14, 2017
All of my order was exactly what I expected and at a good price.
on October 23, 2017
Low grain and the colors pop.
Color reproduction can always be tweaked via lightroom/photoshop.
on January 9, 2014
I use a film camera and Fuji is very good. Though these days I worry about not having color film on the market. 200 ASA Fuji film in the four pack is priced reasonably. Since I shoot pictures every day, it is a most necessary item to have in stock. I have used both Kodak and Fuji film equally over the past 40 years. It's all good.
on September 6, 2017
As advertised.
on January 20, 2013
worked great. Expiration date was not an issue. Completely satisfied.
Picture quality was similar to the Kodak product available locally in
stores.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on December 18, 2015
Fujicolor negative film is very good and much better than Kodacolor negative film. I prefer the slide film (Velvia), though. I long for the Kodachrome 25, RIP.
on September 20, 2010
Great film for a great price. My photog cousin loves this so I keep getting it as a gift for her on holidays!
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on January 9, 2017
Pretty fresh film. I got 2017-08 date code.