Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 106 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 120 reviews
on March 2, 2016
I think this is one of the best color films you can get for the money. I shoot with it a lot and I find it does really well in all lighting conditions.
on November 14, 2016
Definitely not Fujifilm HQ 200. False advertising. This is regular Fujifilm, your basic film. Not what I paid for.
review image
on October 21, 2012
First off, this vendor apparently doesn't ship the product they advertise. While the product description clearly shows Fuji HQ, what I got was just plain old Fujicolor; not the same film at all. That kinda sucks. And from reading other reviews here, that seems to be the way they roll.

Now, to keep things in perspective, it's not the end of the world. Rather than go through the hassle of returning the film (which after all was only about $8), I'm going to try it out. How bad could it be? I know Fuji makes good film in general. And the other good thing was that the film was well within its expiration date (my film was dated 2014, plenty of time to go), unlike some vendors who ship outdated film.

But really, guys, if you show HQ, you ought to ship HQ, or change your description to match what you actually send. Otherwise, this is a deceptive sales practice. I know HQ is good, since I used it for years: it remains to be seen if Fujicolor measure up or not.
on August 16, 2010
I dislike penalizing a product because of a vendor, so I am reviewing only the film. I like the high range of the tones in Superia fim, and I love the perfect adaptability of this 200 speed film. Honestly, I can shoot it as if it is 100 or 400 without any problems at all; I just pay attention to my highlights and shadows and zone them in.
The film gets five stars, but it is no longer made with the HQ label: it is known simply as Fuji Superia 200. That means any film you see with this label is out of date. I am not penalizing the vendor because I was aware of this and wanted this film because I have loved it so much and the newer film is not quite the same. I would say just be aware. If you have a problem with expired film or you do not shoot much film, this is not for you. If you are realize that film does not just go bad on its expiry date and this film has obviously been well-kept, then you should be okay with the caveat that it *is old film* so you may lose your shots or get unexpected results. Being informed is the best plan.
If you get a box that has the expiration date removed like I did and the film does not work out I would say you should be eligible for a refund. In my case, I got the same outstanding results with this film that I expected.
33 comments| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2016
See, I wasn't fibbin' I got 200, 400 and 800 film because it was hard to find locally (Central Alabama). Only one place around here even develops it, but when you need a good sharp picture and you have good quality cameras (Canon, Pentax, etc), you need good quality film. If you're a professionally trained photographer, you know the problems with "smartphone" photography. Well, it looks like "smartphone" photography. I ventured out with mine and I like my cameras to stay on the settings I put it on and not second guess what I'm trying to create. Yeah, I know, a great photographer can take a beautiful picture with a pin box camera...yada yada... well...I prefer a real camera versus smartphone any day. And I know what's going to show up on the film..."Okay, who jooged the X-ray button on the smartphone!?! Sorry Sweetie!"
on February 15, 2013
As I have mentioned in other reviews of Fuji film products, this one is no exception. The ISO 200 is an excellent medium for generating some fine color prints. I highly recommend this company and the film offerings they have.
Their pricing is more than fair and processing does not take very long. If you like film photography as I do, and have not tried Fuji products, I highly recommend firing off a test roll. Thanks for reading.

Tony
on April 15, 2017
Great!
on May 30, 2017
Nothing special. it's film. Got on time as told
on December 12, 2012
Could it be my seller? IT came in a 3 pack and one odd roll of film. IT was really strange. And it does not say expiration date.
Film turn out okay thou. probably won't buy again
on June 25, 2017
Good film, nice results. pretty good price.