Other Sellers on Amazon
Fujifilm FinePix XP90 Waterproof digital camera (Blue), 32GB Class 10, Memory Card Reader, 12" Tripod, Camera Case, Polaroid Floating Foam Strap Red, Polaroid Cleaning Kit & Accessory Bundle
|Price:||$189.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Waterproof to 50ft/15m, freezeproof to 14 DegreeF/-10 DegreeC, shockproof to 5.8ft/1.75m, and dustproof
- Interval Shooting Mode + Time Lapse Movie
- Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom (28-140mm) -- 16.4MP BSI-CMOS Sensor
- Wi-Fi sharing and remote shooting
- Fujifilm FinePix XP90 Waterproof digital camera (Blue) RITZ CAMERA BUNDLE KIT INCLUDES 9 ITEMS -- ALL BRAND NEW ITEMS WITH ALL MANUFACTURER-SUPPLIED ACCESSORIES + FULL USA WARRANTIES
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Optical Sensor Resolution||16.4 MP|
|Package Height||3.2 x 10.2 x 11.9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.35 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Fujifilm FinePix XP90 Waterproof digital camera (Blue), 32GB Class 10, Memory Card Reader, 12" Tripod, Camera Case, Polaroid Floating Foam Strap Red, Polaroid Cleaning Kit & Accessory Bundle
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DigitalandMore||Cameta Camera||Photo4Less||PowerLead|
|Video Capture Resolution||—||1920 x 1080 pixels, 640 x 480,1280 x 720,1920 x 1080 pixels||1080p||1080p|
Included in this Ritz Camera Bundle:
♦ 1) Fujifilm FinePix XP90 Waterproof digital camera (Blue)
♦ 2) 32GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card
♦ 3) 12-Inch Flexible Tripod with Flexible, Wrapable Legs, Quick Release Plate and Bubble Level
♦ 4) Lowepro Tahoe Camera Case Pouches
♦ 5) Polaroid Floating Wrist Strap Red for Underwater Waterproof Cameras/ Camcorders Housings
♦ 6) Polaroid 5 Piece Camera Cleaning Kit
♦ 7) Ritz Gear™ OTG USB / Micro USB Multi-Function SD / MICRO SD Card Reader / Writer For PC, Tablet and Smartphones
♦ 8) Polaroid Universal LCD Screen Protector - The Easy Way To Protect Your Display
♦ 9) Memory Card Wallet Case Holds 3 Memory Cards
Integrates four rugged protection features: waterproof to 50ft/15m, freezeproof to 14°F/-10°C, shockproof to withstand drops from 5.8ft/1.75m, and dustproof to keep out sand and other foreign particles. The camera is suitable for a variety of outdoor scenes.
The widest setting of 28mm on the high-performance, versatile Fujinon 5x optical zoom lens is perfectly suited to close up action shots and beautiful natural scenes. Clear portraits are easy using the 5x optical zoom and you can get even closer using the 10x Intelligent Digital Zoom.
Thanks to the 16.4 megapixel BSI-CMOS sensor, even dark scenes can be captured in bright clarity. The camera automatically adjusts shooting settings according to the scene, and features 10.0 frames per second high-speed continuous shooting.
Interval Shooting mode lets you capture multiple images of a scene taken at set intervals. Capture a beautiful sunrise or clouds moving through the sky, and the new "Time-Lapse Movie" feature will automatically turn these image sequences into a movie clip showing the passing of time.
Top Customer Reviews
I priced this both at local best buy and online ended up being cheaper to purchase as this set then buying memory card and camera separate. All the other stuff is nice> love the tripod but I already had most of this stuff just wanted the deal. We bought this for a trip to mexico where we would be swimming the majority of the time in salt water or kayaking...
1. PICTURE QUALITY: acceptable pictures for underwater based on model/pixel info. Does pretty good up close underwater pictures with clear water quality. I don't expect it to do so great for water that is muddy brown but in the ocean with good visibility it met my expectations. I have attached several example pictures of above and underwater of both people and fish. Please note that picture quality is best in shallow clear water. However some of the included pictures that are slightly murkier I took in 10-12feet of water and underneath a pier. ALSO I have edited and enhanced all the attached pictures once I loaded onto my computer to improve color quality and visibility on my Apple computer. Not good in very dark conditions or for fancy landscapes. I have a super fancy camera for on land that I use for nice pictures but this definitely does the job for its price
2. WATER PROOF DOOR- very secure... almost difficult to push the button down and turn to open door but more of a coordination thing on my part that actual issue. After the door has been opened the next time you turn on the camera you get a message to make sure door is secure. Initially I thought there was a problem but it is just a reminder to physically look and make sure the door is locked into place then you hit the cancel or back button on the camera and the message goes away. PREVIOUSLY I had an underwater camera from Walmart that cost about $60 but it's door leaked at some point and it stopped functioning, this door you will not actually accidently open while swimming
3. RECHARGABLE BATTERIES- this may seem like a given since its 2017 but my prior underwater camera took regular batteries which was a pain to have to keep purchasing and made the camera bulkier. I just feel all digital cameras should come standard with rechargeable batteries.
4. BATTERY LIFE- good battery life swam for several hours each day and ended up charging the batteries every 3rd day. It is smart to keep camera turned off when not using when swimming to extend battery life
1. FLOATABLE STRAP- does float but doesn't secure safely to wrist(please note I have tiny wrists but didn't fit anyone in my party), plus super annoying to wear and try to swim with camera in hand. RECOMMENDATIONS: I used a breakaway neck lanyard instead and then tucked the camera into my rash guard or swim suit strap to further secure when not using it which worked great. Please make sure to have break away lanyard because if the strap gets caught on something underwater you don't want to drown
2.BUTTONS- I feel the buttons are acceptable and fairly easy to use on the camera but could've been made easier way to get into camera menus and change settings. I had no problem navigating menus above water but difficult to quickly change settings. My parents would have had problems
3. POWERSAVING SCREEN- if you stop taking pictures the screen darkens after about 30-60 seconds. both a pro and a con. All you have to do is tap the shutter button and screen comes back to life but my husband kept forgetting this and would end up trying to turn the camera back on.
4. SCREEN VISIBILITY UNDERWATER- is better than my prior cheaper camera but still difficult to see what your shooting at times with sun or reflection off the screen. I am pretty good and just aiming and catching what I want on the screen but my husband had problems with this probably because I swam with a blue rash guard and I blended in to the back ground, he said it was easier to see me with the black swim suit
5. IMAGE QUALITY- I feel it is acceptable but not great for low visibility I wouldn't use in the dark not impressed with flash distance/image quality. We did take pictures in the deep off the pier where water was much more murky but we had to be much closer to capture crisp or visible images. Wouldn't work great in Wisconsin lakes that are very muddy for underwater but would work great for my kayaking and canoe trips.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Leaked the second day out. Has a major product flaw with the SD card and battery door.Read more