Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on May 31, 2014
I haven't learned all the bells and whistles on this camera yet (there are a lot), but am very pleased with the picture and video quality. I am amazed that a camera so small can do so much. I took it in the wave pool at the local waterpark and it IS waterproof! That's a big plus for me because I am a waterpark and amusement park fanatic. I also like that I can take pictures while video recording and it doesn't interfere with the video playback. When they are uploaded, it separates the 2 files. I am thrilled with this camera and would recommend it to anyone.
on August 26, 2014
A very handy little camera, which I bought expressly for its submerge-able capability. The manual even recommends dousing it in a tub of water to clean it off before storage. No report yet on how well it survives water, but the seals and construction look excellent. Battery life is short (only a 700mah capcity), and this camera package does not have an external charger. You must open the waterproof compartment and hook up a USB cable to recharge the battery in-camera. Plan on spending another $20 or so for spare batteries and a separate charger.

The picture quality is good and the zoom range modest but usable. I expect this to be an "essential tool" on my next kayak trip.
on May 22, 2014
this camera is amazing! took a long trip to florida and the pictures that i took while the car was moving came out crystal clear. underwater pics were great too.
on October 31, 2014
Not good for action shots, hunting or fishing video. It takes way to long to start recording and the record button (If you can find it} has no beep when you turn it on or off so recording is a two handed function. Placement of the record button is far away from the on/off button. They are no longer make it in black and the shiny colored finish reflects sunlight. It also has annoying pop up screens that prevent you from recording. The XP 70 has some of these design flaw issues corrected.
on February 6, 2015
We have had several underwater cameras and this one has the worst clarity, visibility and function of the group. The Canon was the best I have used. It takes good pictures above the water and you don't have to worry about it being splashed or dropped in the water.
on July 27, 2014
I gave this to my niece and it is a easy to use durable point and shoot camera and recorder. The versatility combined with the durability and underwater capability is terrific. She loves it!
on June 9, 2014
nce little camera I just wish the lens was in the middle, being right handed I keep leaving a finger over the lens.
on August 25, 2014
Purchased a few days ago. Got in two days. Plugged into laptop and took a look at the memory and there were pictures on it. At least they were clean. You would at least expect them to clean out the memory when they refurbish them.

Time to test: Took really nice pictures and video inside. BUT, every picture taken outside was washed out, like the light sensor was not working. Also it would not focus correctly outside. I saw on Auto at the time so decided to try all the manual settings - cleared it up a little but unusable.

Sent back and already got the refund. I am guessing when they got this one back previously they did nothing to it but do a reset on the settings on the camera and put it in a box marked refurbished.

Thanks Amazon for a great return policy, first time I have had to use it in over 100 orders.
on October 26, 2016
Takes good pictures for the price, and is pretty darn sturdy. I took it to a few days at the waterparks and it got beat all to heck going down slides. Much better than what I had previously. Can't wait to take it to the beach!
on December 2, 2015
Bought this as a replacement for my stolen Nikon waterproof camera so let's just say I'm a little spoiled. Camera works great and the seller was awesome. Would like it if Fuji had changed the top button configuration. Easy to mess up settings if you're not paying attention.