Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 10, 2015
Not too fancy, and a little pricey for the leather quality. I do wish that it was offered with a front / top cover for protection during transport or storage, something closer to an old fashioned eveready case. That said, the full cases that I looked at before deciding on this unit looked pretty crude.

The strap is adjustable and comfortable, but what isn't seen in the product shots is that each end is made up of about 24" of narrow (3/8") nylon web material. It's probably the right choice in design in order to make the fit adjustable, but it is a little surprising to see when you first open the package.

I bought the half case for looks, I wanted my X-E2 to look even a little more retro. Even as I type this I'm a little shocked that I feel that kind of vanity with a camera! In fact I would have preferred a more distressed looking case with an uneven finish and dark burnished edges, but the available choices cost twice as much and take weeks to arrive. I guess my vanity has its limits...

Buy this case for the slight protection it provides the camera, for the retro look, and for the price. I purchased this one after applying for the Amazon Rewards card so after the instant one-time $70 savings it cost me $8.75.
on October 7, 2013
Fits camera well. I wish they had a full case option as this one seems a bit pointless for traveling, but I used the wrap that comes with the case to enclose the camera while trekking or if I want it handy while in the car. Didn't rate it 5 stars because it has no tripod mount or access to the mount.
3 people found this helpful
on November 11, 2013
Nice looking, decent protection for the camera. The strap is a little cheap, but seems to be wearing in fine. Feels too hard out of the box, but after a few weeks seems to be relaxing with use. The access to the battery/SD card is really nice, but I wish it had a way to use a tripod with it.
on March 13, 2015
The quality of this is very disappointing for the price. Feels like cheap hard vinyl rather than leather. Glad I didn't pay full price for this and bought a used version.
on May 30, 2013
Original Parts from FUJIFILM for the FUJI x-e1 camera. One would think there would be a tripod mount on the bottom of the half case. If you are looking for a tripod mount, stay away from this case made by FUJI for the FUJI X-E1.

The Gariz brand half leather has the mount. Looks like I may have to return this for the aftermarket brand.
6 people found this helpful
on March 31, 2017
In this case the case is somewhat flimsy and won't stay where it should. I still use it. Works much better if used with supplied strap.
on August 21, 2013
The leather is not natural leather. If it is, it is so processed that it doesn't feel or look like leather, even under high magnification.

The fit is poor. There is space around the base, allowing the camera to wiggle inside.
7 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 3, 2014
Love this case. It makes my FujiFilm X-E1 look cool and retro. It adds the right amount of protection for traveling. I would tell you if you have one of these cameras you should get one of these cases.
on November 13, 2014
The description says "Genuine leather" and that is why I bought it. Well, it is made of cheap leatherette or whatever the name is for this plastic case.
on June 5, 2013
Quality construction and well designed. A fantastic accessory for the X-E1. Includes strap, unlike most of the other options on Amazon.
|11 comment|Report abuse