Fujifilm X-E2/X-E1 Thumb Grip by Lensmate Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No-compromise design specifically for the Fujifilm X-E2, and the X-E1, with ideal length and curve geometry.
- Retains access to all controls while preventing unintentional button presses.
- Integrated silicone insert provides thumb grip and bumper between camera body and thumb grip.
- Hidden silicone insert in hot shoe tab provides resistance to unintentional ejection.
- Machined from 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum, bead blasted for texture, then anodized silver or black for an attractive finish.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Weight||0.12 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
The hot shoe on the X-E2 is recessed into the camera top so any torque on the rail from using the thumb grip will be supported in part by it being up against the camera top.
The price, it's outrageous, but it really made a difference in how my camera feels in my hand so... I guess it's worth it.
I also purchased the lensmate soft release button which I would recommend too.
Save yourself the hassle and disappointment of the other much cheaper generic versions by Fotodiox and Thumbs Up and just buy this version (I have black cameras, the same item is available in silver).
No screws is a plus, the finish is a spot-on match for the rest of the body, it fits perfectly, the curvature has a nice soft silicon insert for comfort and additional grip and the underside of the plate that slides into the hot-shoe also has a silicone pad to hold it in place. It totally changes the handling of the camera and it is far more comfortable to hold.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Beautifully crafted accessory that greatly enhances the hold-ability of the camera. Makes one handed shooting so easy! Cannot imagine the camera without it.Published 11 months ago by Kent
Well built excellent design. Great place to rest my thumb. highly recommend this for your Fuji X-E2Published 12 months ago by Duane C. Stanton
Fits and works great. Not sure I had a problem prior. Does seem to help holding the camera. High quality item.Published 14 months ago by Jim Mitchell
Excellent fit and finish and becomes a must-have for me when using (small) cameras like the X-E1. It greatly improves my ability to hold the camera securely. Highly recommended.Published 17 months ago by J. Bush
Helps with one handed grip on camera and prevents you accidentally changing the exsposure compensation dial.Published 18 months ago by T. J. Yarbrough