Fujifilm X-PRO 1 Leather Case
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Leather case for X-Pro 1
- Holds X-Pro 1 and 18mm or 35mm lens.
- Leather strap
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Compatible Devices||Fujifilm X-Pro1|
|Item Dimensions||4.4 x 7 x 9.4 inches|
|Item Display Weight||350 grams|
|Item Weight||0.7 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.75 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
Also this case doesn't support the macro lens (60mm 2.4). Since I have two lenses for this camera, this case is not that practical for me.
Pros: Nice leather, fits the camera very well, perfect for those who only prefer to carry one lens at a time
Cons: Not supporting the macro lens
I'm returning this and already got the ThinkTank Retrospective 5, which is big enough to take three lenses including the camera and small enough to carry it all day around!
THINGS I LIKE:
- The case fits the X-Pro 1 with 35 mm, and doesn't fit the 60 mm. This is a positive! I only intend to use this case when I want to go really portable and not bother carrying a camera bag, and I don't intend on getting the 60 mm lens. Many of the knock-off cases are designed to hold the 18, 35, and 60 mm lenses, which makes the case too bulky for someone who has no intention of getting the 60 mm macro. If I ever get the 56 mm f/1.4 lens, I'll carry the X-Pro 1 in a small camera bag.
- The item was being sold at a fantastic price on Amazon.
THINGS I DO NOT LIKE:
- There's no battery and memory card access unless you take off the top lid and the half-case.
- The half-case part is not as nice as the ones offered by 3rd party designers online. If these other companies made a semi-affordable full-case for the X-Pro1, I would have bought it instead.
- The half-case was not as protective as the 3rd party designs, particularly the back. There's no protection for the LCD at all. It's completely open. Other products offer a built-in hand grip, which would have made this case incredible.
Again, I knew of the flaws before I bought this case, so I must have thought it was worth the asking price. So far, it has been! The primary factor for buying this instead of anything else is the compact lens section of this case!! The knock-offs are too big.
And recommend it with a BIG caveat
Do Not use the strap provided.
It attaches to the case and can come undone with your camera landing on the floor.
Luckily mine landed on the sofa.
Now using the strap that attaches to the camera, not the case strap.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great case except for strap attachment did not use as it can come unbuttonedPublished on July 13, 2014 by John Hudson
faultless, it is what it said it was. 12 words left...howdidoodee...while, I'm here, might I say how much I enjoy eating carrotsPublished on February 10, 2013 by Ronald
The left buckle is not holding firm enough for the weight of the camera when carried by the strap. In two days' use, the buckle fell open a number of times. Read morePublished on November 25, 2012 by Bill Au
This is a nicely made leather case for the Fujifilm XPro1. The only problem is that the lens it will accommodate mounted on the camera is limited to the 35 mm or smaller. Read morePublished on July 13, 2012 by Doctor.Generosity