Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fujinon XF60mmF2.4 R Macro" and save 41% off the $649.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Fujinon XF60mmF2.4 R Macro
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 60mm F2.4 Macro Lens (90mm Equivalent)
- 10 Elements in 8 Groups (Inc. 1 Asph. Element & 1 abnormal disp. element)
- Angle of view - 26.6 Degrees
- Filter Size 39mm
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $103.31 from the regular price.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
This is a mid telephoto lens with the bright aperture of f/2.4 despite its compact size. It uses a glass molded aspheric lens at the 7th element to prevent field curvature, and places an ED (extra-low dispersion) glass lens at the 6th element to contain chromatic aberration.
The lens is ideal for portraiture because of its beautiful blur and high-definition description. At the minimum working distance of 26.7cm, the lens delivers the maximum magnification of 0.5x for macro photography.
Type: XF60mmF2.4 R Macro
Lens construction: 10 elements in 8 groups (includes 1 aspherical and 1 abnormal dispersion element)
Focal length: f=60mm
35mm format equivalent: 91mm
Angle of view: 26.6°
Max. aperture: F2.4
Min. aperture: F22
Number of of blades : 9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
Stop size : 1/3EV (20 stops)
Focus range: Approx. 26.7cm - ∞
Max. magnification: 0.5x
External dimensions: ø64.1mm x 70.9mm
Weight (excluding caps and hoods): Approx. 215g
Filter size: ø39mm