Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $120.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Fujifilm X-T30 Mirrorless Digital Camera with XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Zoom (Silver) Bundle, Includes: 64GB Extreme Memory Card, Spare NP-W126S Battery + Telephoto & Wide Angle Lenses + More
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
Enhance your purchase
|Form Factor||Compact, Mirrorless|
|Optical Sensor Size||APS-C|
|Lens Type||Zoom, Telephoto, Wide Angle|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||30 fps|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FUJIFILM X-T30 Digital Camera with XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Lens - Silver (USA Warranty) 16619786
- Spare Fujifilm NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery, SanDisk 64GB SDXC Extreme Class 10 Memory Card, SD Card Reader
- Memory Card Wallet, 58mm UV Filter, 58mm Telephoto and Wide Angle Lenses, Camera Bag
- Inside Camera Box: NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack, AC Power Adapter, Body Cap, Shoulder Strap, USB Cable, 1-Year Fujifilm USA Warranty
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pairing impressive imaging capabilities with an especially compact design, the FUJIFILM X-T30 is a versatile mirrorless camera distinguished by advanced stills and video recording along with sleek and intuitive handling characteristics. Featuring a revised image sensor and processor, both high-resolution stills and 4K video can be recorded while an apt autofocus system delivers quick and accurate focusing performance. The sensor, a 26.1MP APS-C-format X-Trans CMOS 4, features a back-illuminated design, to promote greater image quality throughout the sensitivity range, along with a 425-point phase-detection autofocus system for quick, precise AF performance and subject tracking. Complementing the imaging and focusing is the X-Processor 4, which uses four CPUs for faster image processing as well as continuous shooting up to 8 fps with a mechanical shutter, 30 fps shooting at a 1.25x crop and electronic shutter, and internal DCI/UHD 4K30 video recording.
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras and lenses on our review pages: Compact System Cameras, Lenses