Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $133.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Fujifilm X-T4 Mirrorless Camera Body - Silver
|Special Feature||X-Processor 4 Image Processor; 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization; Film Simulation Modes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Putting Stability in Your Hands: A huge part of creating great photos or videos is making sure you are in the right place at the right time – and that often means making handheld images to get to the heart of the action. X-T4’s state-of-the-art, five-axis In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS) provides up to 6.5 stops of image stabilization to make sure that, even in the midst of all the excitement, your images remain steady and sharp. Combine this with the new four-axis Digital Image Stabilizer, and you have lots of room to maneuver.
- Performance You Can Rely On: For any serious image maker, having a tool that can be relied upon to perform flawlessly whenever it is required is extremely important. For this reason, X-T4 features a newly developed mechanical shutter that is the fastest and most robust in the history of the X Series. Not only can it make images at 15 frames per second, but it is also rated for 300,000 actuations2. When you combine this with it’s larger capacity battery that is capable of up to 600 frames per charge2, X-T4 has the power and the durability to give you the peace of mind that you’ll never miss the perfect opportunity.
- Find the Best Angle for Your Story: When chasing the perfect image, versatility is key, so the last thing you want is to be hampered by awkward angles. The 1.62 million pixel vari-angle touchscreen LCD featured on X-T4 can be adjusted to make it visible from a wide range of positions. This not only gives you a high-quality monitor to frame with, but also provides quick and simple controls when you need them most. On the flip side, there are times when you need to minimize the light and distractions that a screen can create. That’s why X-T4’s LCD has been designed to easily fold away so it is completely hidden from view, leaving the updated 3.69 million pixel/100fps electronic viewfinder to help you focus on the moment at hand.
- When Your Story Needs Movement: The modern image maker is blurring the lines between photography and videography, and X-T4 has been designed to celebrate this new generation of hybrid creativity. With the simple flick of a switch, movie mode is activated, meaning X-T4 is capable of recording both professional-level DCI 4K/60p and Full HD/240p super slow-motion video. It is also possible to record F-Log footage in 10-bit color, straight to the card. What’s more, the innovative AF-C subject tracking works in low-light conditions down to -6EV and the camera’s use of a new, high capacity battery lets you push your creative limits.
- Powerful Image Manipulation Made Easy: For over 85 years, Fujifilm has produced photographic films that have been used by some of the world’s best-known moviemakers to create some of the world’s most successful movies. This legendary reputation in color science is celebrated with their hugely popular selection of Film Simulations, which digitize some of the industry’s most iconic films and puts them right at your fingertips. X-T4 introduces ETERNA Bleach Bypass, the newest addition to this much-loved collection of film simulation modes available in the X Series product line, which creates a beautiful de-saturated, high-contrast look that any image-maker will find irresistible.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
FUJIFILM X-T4 is a hybrid camera that uses cutting-edge technology to excel in creating both stills and motion imagery. Free yourself from compromise and be the image maker you’ve always wanted to be. With the fourth-generation X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, X-Processor 4, a newly developed, compact in-body image stabilization (IBIS) system, the new ETERNA Bleach Bypass Film Simulation mode, and much more, it’s time to extend your creative limits with this incredible imaging tool.
For over 85 years, Fujifilm has been using its expertise in color science to produce some of the greatest photographic films in the industry. X-T4 harnesses the nostalgic beauty of this medium and makes it digitally accessible at the touch of a button. This has never been more apparent than with our latest Film Simulation mode: ETERNA Bleach Bypass, which creates a high-contrast look with low saturation to perfectly emulate the popular bleach bypass film processing technique.
|Number of effective pixels||26.1 million pixels|
|Image sensor||23.5mm×15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 4 with primary color filter.|
|Sensor Cleaning system||Ultra Sonic Vibration|
|Storage media||SD memory card (~2GB) / SDHC memory card (~32GB) / SDXC memory card (~512GB) UHS-I / UHS-II / Video Speed Class V90|
|Still image File Format||JPEG: Exif Ver.2.3 - RAW: 14bit RAW (RAF original format) TIFF: 8/16bit RGB|
|Number of Recorded Pixels||［L］〈3:2〉 6240 × 4160 〈16:9〉 6240 × 3512 〈1:1〉 4160 × 4160 ［M］〈3:2〉 4416 × 2944 〈16:9〉 4416 × 2488 〈1:1〉 2944 × 2944 ［S］〈3:2〉 3120 × 2080 〈16:9〉 3120 × 1760 〈1:1〉 2080 × 2080|
|Movie||MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 - HEVC/H.265. Audio: Linear PCM / Stereo sound 24bit / 48KHz sampling) MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 - Audio: AAC)|
|Lens mount||FUJIFILM X mount|
|Standard output sensitivity||AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3 (up to ISO12800) / ISO160~12800 (1/3 step)|
|Extended output sensitivity||ISO80／100／125／25600／51200|
|Exposure control||TTL 256-zone metering / Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted|
|Exposure Modes||P (Program AE) / A (Aperture Priority AE) / S (Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M (Manual Exposure)|
|Exposure compensation||-5.0EV~+5.0EV 1/3EV step|
|Image Stabilizer Mechanism||Image sensor shift mechanism with 5-axis compensation|
|LCD monitor||3.0 inch aspect ratio 3:2 approx. 1.62 millions dots touch screen color LCD monitor(approx. 100% coverage)|
|Battery life for still images||Approx. 600 frames (Economy Mode). Approx. 500 frames (Normal Mode) When XF35mmF1.4 R is set.|
Chase your creativity as far as it wants to go with FUJIFILM X-T4. This powerful image-making tool offers professional photo and video functionality that can be quickly and easily accessed at the flick of a switch. X-T4 offers five-axis In-Body Image Stabilization, autofocus sensitivity down to -6EV, and Full HD/240p super slow-motion video recording. It also provides improved AF tracking performance and enhanced battery life compared to X-T3, along with a new mechanical shutter that is capable of making images at 15 frames per second and 300,000 actuations. High-resolution movie footage can be made at DCI 4K/60p in 10-bit color, while the addition of a newly designed optional Vertical Battery Grip uses two extra batteries to provide nearly 2,000 still frames before needing to recharge. X-T4 is the ultimate camera for hybrid image makers who want the versatility to make the most of their creativity.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- beautiful images
- easy intuitive interfaces for beginner, advanced , and pro users.
- video quality is top notch
- new flip screen is ideal
- has touch screen
- Fuji has a great lineup of lenses to accommodate every use case
- high frame rate capture rates are incredible
- very well thought out and fully capable camera.
- small and compact in comparison to full frame DSLR’s
Fuji has made improvements to make this a thoroughly rounded camera that does both photography and video very well and makes it worth investing to go beyond what a smartphone can do.
Only caveat- the smartphone app that enables wireless transfers to phone could still use more improvements to make it a more frictionless user experience, but easily the easiest thing for Fuji to fix. The hardware and UI/UX on the camera itself is spot on.
FYI - moved to APSC format coming from a Nikon full frame format for the last 15 years. Have been waiting for the right camera to do so, and highly believe I’ve made the right decision.
Now who will buy all my Nikon lenses and bodies... 🧐
So I just just kept playing with the xt100, taking 500 pictures of a single thing trying to get one non-blurry shot because the camera, I've since learned, is pretty slow, and I'm apparently a shaky person. I used a tripod now and then for food, but at some point the dumb camera's bottom was ripped out by the tripod mount because it, honestly, is just poorly built.
So I was sad, and just gave up on cameras for a while and even though I had read some speculations about the XT4 a year or so ago, at some point I completely forgot about it and just used my camera phone all the time.
When I saw the XT4 was already released AND had IBIS, I was so so so excited. I did all my reviewing and bought it asap (BTW it was delivered via Adorama through Amazon super fast - said it would be here the following Monday and got here Friday). As soon as I got it turned on and took a few snaps my mind was BLOWN. I had absolutely no idea how slow my the xt100 actually was until using this thing. The xt100 may as well be an alien artifact from another planet compared to the xt4. This camera is FAST. Takes 0 time to autofocus and snap, and all my pictures have been beautiful and crisp. Ibis is definitely doing its job. If the xt3 is this fast then I can see why people wouldn't care that much about IBIS, because it truly is fast lol. But the IBIS makes me feels way more confident that my shots won't be a haze, especially when I'm shooting my baby (I know, ibis doesn't help with a moving subject - but it's hard to take multiple pictures of one moment, as I did with the xt100, when a baby is moving all around, if that makes sense).
Also, I don't recall the xt100 having a white-priority WB mode (maybe it did and I never realized it), but it's nice, really nice. In fact it's exactly what I try to accomplish in lightroom. I'll have to keep testing shots to see how it translates to my photography style, but right now I like it.
Is the camera worth 1700? I don't know, depends on you I guess. It's a lot of money. I've read a lot of comments on other sites saying 1700 is too much for a non-full frame camera. But I don't know how that is decided lol. Since Fuji has said they're never going full frame, and if you've invested thousands of dollars into fuji lenses (and love their cameras, like I do), then I don't know if that rationale can apply to you. Fuji set their price at 1700 so here we are. It's is probably the max I'd be willing to spend as someone who doesn't have a lot of money lying around or shoot professionally. But considering I've been waiting over 2 years for Fuji to release a camera like this, for me it's worth it. Also, supposedly its IBIS is better than the other competing brands, and personally I want the best best best IBIS if I'm throwing down almost 2k for it.
One more major thing I have to mention. AF system is seriously behind in this price range to any Canon or Sony cameras. Especially fast moving objects, pets, kids, this camera fails quick.
Again it’s not a “bad” camera. But for the price, there is way, way better options out there (Sony a7III a7c, a7rIII, Canon R6, Nikon z6), and fujis “pro” lenses are significantly behind the competition even third party lenses like Tamron and Sigma.
I feel like this camera could have been IT, but the price , AF performance and the available lenses are not competitive on the market Fuji placed this camera.
Amazon though immediately approved the return request so that’s amazing on their part that’s why I’ll always shop from amazon considering their great service.
Contacted photosavings to see if they could just replace the item instead of refunding it, I’ll update my review later.
Top reviews from other countries
When the XT4 came out, I just had to have it, especially because it is equipped with IBIS. I'm a huge fan of IBIS and it makes a big difference when shooting static objects in low light. You can shoot at much lower shutter speeds which means lower ISO and less noise.
The camera is packed with great features and is extremely well made. I've always loved Fuji's retro looks and this one is right up there in the looks department. Absolutely gorgeous camera!
Photo quality is as good as it gets in an APS-C sensor camera. There is very little difference (it at all) compared to Full Frame cameras. I also shoot with a Sony A7iii and the photo quality is virtually indistinguishable. In fact, I prefer the colours from the XT4. The Fuji is also easier to control and more fun to shoot with!
Reviewed in Canada on July 6, 2020