Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fujifilm X10 12 MP EXR CMOS Digital Camera with f2..." and save 65% off the $949.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Fujifilm X10 12 MP EXR CMOS Digital Camera with f2.0-f2.8 4x Optical Zoom Lens and 2.8-Inch LCD 32GB Bundle
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large 2/3-inch, 12-megapixel EXR-CMOS sensor and advanced EXR processor; RAW shooting and in-camera RAW processing
- Capture images and video to SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards (not included)
- Diverse manual shooting modes that can be selected according to scene type (Program / Aperture Priority / Shutter Speed Priority / Manual); 1080p Full HD movie recording capabilities
- Motion Panorama 360 for seamless 360-degree panoramic shooting; manual pop-up flash with a range of 7 meters
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
1- Fujifilm X10 12 MP EXR CMOS Digital Camera with f2.0-f2.8 4x Optical Zoom Lens and 2.8-Inch LCD
1- 32GB SDHC Memory Card (Don't Miss a Memory!)
1- USB SDHC Memory Card Reader (Download Images Quicker!)
1- Lithium Ion High Capacity Battery (Great for Vacation!)
1- Shock Proof Case (Protect Your Camera!)
1- Lens/LCD Cleaning Kit
1- Rapid Charger for Battery
1- Memory Card Wallet
More About This Camera!
The Fujifilm X10 digital camera feature a new larger 2/3-inch 12-megapixel EXR CMOS sensor and a bright, high-definition Fujinon F2.0 wide-angle to F2.8 telephoto, 4x manual zoom lens (28-112mm) with a proprietary Super EBC (Electron Beam Coating) that produces superb image quality from edge to edge.
The sleek X10 is a sophisticated compact digital camera that follows in the footsteps of the multi- award winning Fujifilm X100, and it now combines a trim and refined blackout design, an easy-to-use manual barrel zoom lens and a traditional optical viewfinder with a wide 20-degree field of view for exceptional image composition.
The X10's stunning body is built from lightweight, yet ultra strong, die-cast magnesium alloy and has an upper control deck with mode dials and an aluminum milled, textured finish lens ring. The 4x manual zoom lens ring doubles as an on/off power switch, ensuring fast start times to capture even the most fleeting shooting scenario.
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras on our review page: Point-and-Shoot Cameras