Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fujifilm X100F 24.3 MP APS-C Digital Camera - Silver" and save 23% off the $1,299.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Fujifilm X100F 24.3 MP APS-C Digital Camera - Silver
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor with no low-pass filter and X-Processor Pro
- 8 way focus lever + the number of focusing points has been expanded from 49 in previous models to 91 (up to 325 points).
- Built-in Iso dial, incorporated into the shutter speed dial and operating temperature is 0 degree Celsius to 40 degree Celsius (+32 degree Fahrenheit to +104 degree Fahrenheit)
- AF mode(single / Zone / wide-tracking)
- New np-w126s lithium battery
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $182.11.
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The Fujifilm X100F signifies the achievement of new heights in Fujifilm's endless pursuit of perfection in photography. Perfection means creating a system that allows photographers to control, frame, and create with style, ease, and purpose. A long-anticipated iteration of the X100 series, the Fujifilm X100F is a powerful addition to Fujifilm X Series, offering photographers the versatility of endless creativity.
Newly Developed APS-C Sensor, X-Trans CMOS III
The Fujifilm X100F features the X-Trans CMOS III sensor specifically designed for the X Series. The X-Trans CMOS III uses an aperiodic color filter array to eliminate the need for an optical low-pass filter. The 24.3MP APS-C sensor controls noise beautifully despite its increased pixel count, allowing the standard sensitivity range to be boosted to ISO12800, which was in the extended sensitivity range in previous models. Additionally, the phase detection area has been expanded to enable phase detection AF, allowing the camera to function with greater speed and accuracy than ever before.
All New Engine, X-Processor Pro
The Fujifilm X100F uses newly developed X-Processor Pro as its image processing engine, achieving processing speeds of about 4 times faster than previous models. It draws out the full capability of the X-Trans CMOS III sensor which supports high-speed data read to dramatically improve response time. The X-Processor Pro also helps display a moving subject more smoothly, thanks to the improvement of the refresh rate to 60fps for the LCD monitor and EVF's Live View mode. The engine has reduced the camera's startup time to approx. 0.5 seconds, shortening the time required from powering on to shooting - so you won't miss a beat.
Expanded Phase Detection AF Area
The Fujifilm X100F features phase detection AF using phase detection pixels on the sensor. The phase detection area on the sensor has been increased by approx. 230% as compared to previous models. The camera uses 91 focus points (up to 325 points) for high-speed and high-accuracy focusing as compared to 49 points in previous models The AF algorithm itself has been revised to ensure accurate focusing even in difficult conditions such as low-contrast scenes in overcast weather.
New Built-In ISO Dial
New features in the Fujifilm X100F include the Built-In ISO Dial, incorporated into the Shutter Speed Dial reminiscent of film cameras of yesteryear, the focus lever, which allows you to instantaneously move the focus area without having to take your eye off the viewfinder, and the 'C' position for enabling ±5 stop exposure compensation. Most of the operation-related buttons and dials are concentrated on the right-hand side to allow quick change of settings while firmly holding the camera.
Focus Lever For Quick Selection Of Focus Areas
The Fujifilm X100F is the first lens-integrated X Series camera that features the Focus Lever. It moves in eight directions (up / down, right / left and diagonally) so that you can swiftly move your AF point selection while maintaining composition.
Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder
The Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder combines the features of an optical viewfinder (OVF) and electronic viewfinder (EVF). Operate the viewfinder switch lever at the front of the camera body to instantly switch between OVF and EVF. You can also apply the electronic display which shows a focus area over the OVF screen to take advantage of Focus Peaking and Digital Split Image functions even in the OVF mode for accurate focusing in real time.
The Electronic Rangefinder shows the EVF in a small window at the bottom right corner of the OVF. The EVF in the ERF mode has 100% finder coverage and can display a focus area in 2.5x and 6x magnification. While composing with the OVF, you can check the EVF window for exposure, white balance and other details to be reflected in your actual pictures. Use the MF Assist function for highly accurate manual focusing.
Real Time Parallax Correction
Parallax, i.e. a displacement of the shooting frame in the viewfinder from the actual area to be photographed especially in close-ups, is automatically corrected in real time. Even in OVF mode, the X100F automatically corrects the position of the shooting frame and focus area upon focusing, and displays them correctly for more accurate composition.
'C' Position For Enabling ±5-Step Exposure Compensation
The ergonomically placed exposure compensation dial supports compensation of up to ±3-step in 1/3 steps. Put the dial into 'C' position and operate the Front Command Dial to achieve exposure compensation of up to ±5-step while checking the results in your EVF in real time. This lets you capture perfectly exposed moments exactly as intended.
Choice Of Six AF Modes To Suit Each Scene
The Fujifilm X100F offers AF-S for stationary subjects and AF-C for moving subjects. For both options, you can choose either Single Point AF, Zone AF or Wide / Tracking AF, in which the camera automatically selects multiple areas for focusing. In the Single Point AF and Zone AF modes, use the Focus Lever beside the LCD monitor to instantaneously change the location and size of focus areas.
Film Simulation Modes
A manufacturer of photographic film for over 80 years, Fujifilm has always been dedicated to achieving premium image quality across both analog and digital spectrums. The Fujifilm X100F features 15 Film Simulation options including PROVIA/Standard, Velvia/Vivid and ASTIA/Soft, which are named after Fujifilm's most renowned photographic films. They deliver warm skin tones, crisp blue hues of the sky and vivid green of lush greenery exactly as your mind remembers in your memory. This is the first X100 Series model to feature ACROS, delivering smooth gradation, deep blacks and beautiful textures that set it apart from the conventional Monochrome mode.
Ultra-Fast Electronic Shutter At 1/32000 Sec
Featuring a durable leaf shutter that withstands 100,000 actuations and an electronic shutter with silent operation, the Fujifilm X100F is a formidable photographic tool. When operating on electronic shutter, the camera delivers an ultra-high shutter speed of up to 1/32000 sec to achieve correct exposure even in strong daylight or when shooting with the aperture wide open. You can switch the shutter sound setting to Off in a quiet church or during a concert for total discretion.
Extended Full-HD Video Recording
Full HD video recording is supported in six frame rates (59.94p / 50p / 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98p) with improved AF tracking performance as compared to previous models. You can adjust aperture, shutter speed and exposure compensation settings while recording. Film Simulation effects can also be applied to video for versatile and artistic video output.
Use this function to apply various filter effects to broaden your scope of artistic expressions. There are eight filters available, including High Key for reduced contrast and brighter tones overall, Toy Camera for a retro appearance, and Partial Color for retaining a specific color range and turning the rest into monochrome. You can check the filter effect in real time while shooting through your EVF and LCD.
Three-Stop Built-In ND Filter
The Fujifilm X100F's lens has a built-in ND filter, which is useful when shooting with the aperture wide open in bright light, or when opting to use a slow shutter speed. The three-stop ND filter, which cuts down the amount of light to 1/8, can be activated easily with the function button or from the camera menu.
The WCL-X100 II Wide Conversion and the TCL-X100 II Teleconversion Lenses expand the Fujifilm X100F's shooting field while perfectly retaining the advanced image quality and performance of the camera's fixed Fujinon 23mmF2 Prime Lens. Their elegant design, created specifically for the X100 Series, is in total harmony with the Fujifilm X100F. These conversion lenses are optically designed to draw out the performance of Fujifilm X100F's lens to the maximum extent, delivering premium image quality without affecting the lens' f-stop value. The camera body automatically recognizes when a conversion lens is mounted and displays framing guidelines indicating the shooting area when in OVF mode.
Activate the Digital Teleconverter to achieve an angle of view equivalent to 50mm or 70mm in addition to the built-in 35mm perspective. This function is perfect for discreetly getting a little closer or to accentuate certain features in your frame. Using the EVF or LCD to check your image in real time allows you to maintain full concentration on your subject matter while shooting.
The Fujifilm x100f is the latest premium compact digital camera to join the x series family. It is the ultimate in premium compact digital camera, equipped with the advanced hybrid viewfinder of enhanced convenience. While maintaining the elegant design and same 23mmf2 focal length that has proven to be popular, the new camera has been developed in pursuit for easy operability, reflecting requests from users of previous models
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I sold my XT1 to try out some compacts, so far I've tried out the Ricoh GR, and now the X100F.
- The design is reminiscent of the vintage Leica Model 3. I just love the design of the camera in general. The sleek design gives me the confidence to carry the camera around and not look like a tourist with a DSLR.
- Compact but has some heft. As much as I like my camera to be super compact and ultra light, I can appreciate the build quality and heft of the camera that adds a lot of its character. It's around the weight of a hardcover book.
- Coming from an XT1, I love how fresh everything feels. The upgraded UI and menu, the navigational buttons, the power toggle all feel better than the XT1. The way the buttons feel have been updated.
- I love 35mm focal length. I tried the Ricoh GR's 28mm focal length but found its pictures a bit too distorted. I've also used XT1+35mmF2 and found the 50mm focal length to be too limiting for landscapes. The X100F's 35mm focal length is a perfect fit for me.
- JPEG's look great. I just love how easy it is to get good looking shots. The images come out looking natural, with great shadows and color.
- I'm not much of a black and white shooter but I like Acros so far especially with Red filter. Acros gives you a bright, clean BW image, with nice contrast. It has a very modern feel to it.
- It was a bit hard to get used to the pull up ISO dial at first but with more practice I can now adjust ISO and shutter speed on the fly. I like having both settings on the same wheel because I don't have to move my hand to adjust one or the other.
- Joystick works great, I didn't use it at first but I find that I'm using the joystick more and more.
- Battery life is pretty nice. I used the camera sporadically for a 6 hour romp through NYC and it had around 40% left, enough time to battery life to transfer my images to my iPhone via WiFi.
- Fuji JPEG's work very well with VSCO filters. It's like a perfect pairing. Great if you have an instagram account.
- One thing which I think they would have put on the camera is a thumb rest. The camera is a bit awkward to hold without a thumbrest, although it's not much of an issue for me. However I'm sure this issue can be easily fixed with third party thumbrests come out, so not a big deal for me.
- I find myself moving the joystick unintentionally. The joystick is pretty sensitive and sometimes my hand would graze it, moving the focus point.
- Eye sensor is a bit annoying in that your left hand can unintentionally trigger it.
That said, these cons are mostly just minor issues for me, and the positives far outweigh the negative. Overall, I really enjoy using the X100F so far. This is a camera that I can see taking everywhere traveling and taking pictures. It just feels good to own this camera.
Depending on your style of photography I believe this camera is suitable for most photographers styles, documentary, travel, portraiture street and believe me landscape photography if your willing to think of it differently.