Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fujifilm X100s Leather Case for Camera (Brown)
|Price:||$75.65 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of premium, genuine leather
- Flap on base for access to battery and memory card
- Perfect fit for X100s
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Compatible Devices||X100, X100S|
|Item Dimensions||2.9 x 5.6 x 3.7 inches|
|Item Display Weight||160 grams|
|Item Weight||0.44 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.45 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
- The leather and craftsmanship is much nicer than I expected. In the pictures, the leather looks sort of flat like vinyl, but it's actually pretty nice, thick leather with very even stitching and a good liner. Not much of a distinct grain, but for a mass-produced case, that's not surprising.
- Some reviews say that there is no access to the battery/SD card, however mine has a snugly closing snap-flap that opens on the bottom to permit access, so I'm guessing they received an older model? The box mine came in says "X100 or X100s", I'd be curious if theirs just said "X100"?
- Fit is wonderful. Very snug and secure....just as one would hope from the OEM.
- I haven't used the included neck strap yet because I think the one that came with the camera is just fine, but hey...it's included if you want it (although no new snap-rings or protectors...just the strap, so you'll have to use the old ones that came with the camera).
- It is true, that with an adapter ring and a filter, the top is a snug fit. I have the JJC adapter ring and a thin UV filter mounted, and the top flap closes just barely (forget about a lens cap). It would be a better fit without the filter (there'd be just enough room for the adapter ring). So if you absolutely need a full enclosure case, AND an adapter ring, AND a filter, AND a lens cap, look elsewhere. But, if you are really looking for a nice half case with the option of the top half to occasionally stow the camera in a bag, I think this will work just fine.Read more ›
The case I received fits on a X100T with adapter ring and filter. However, the case is clearly designed for a X100T without any lens accessories. I uploaded a photo where you can see the gap between the lower case part/camera and the top part around the lens, which would not be there if I wouldn't have the adapter ring on. But it protects my camera from dust and water sprinkles and therefore fulfills the purpose I purchased it for.
In general the case seems very well made, fits the camera like a glove and has a premium appeal. I won't have any use for the strap that came with it. If it didn't came bundled with the case, I wouldn't have purchased it i. The strap is too short for me and I will keep using my 48" Lance strap to carry the camera like a shoulderbag.
The quality of the leather is good. It's not supple by any means, but its very businesslike and the color is a good deep brown. Fit and finish is good, although I find the method of attaching to the camera by looping around the strap locks to be clunky, but it does allow you to avoid the tripod screw that some cases use, allowing you to sit the camera down like it should.
The fit on the camera is good, but it does add quite a lot of size once it's on. The top of the case ends up making your nice Fuji look like Frankensteins forehead. It's a little loose around the front where the grip is - your fingers could end up slipping in between the case and camera which I don't like too much. On the other hand, it adds a lot of grip as you can use the edge as additional traction which works very well. It basically gives you something else to hold on to.
The strap is stiff and clunky, and I'd never use it. It might make a good shoulder strap for carry the camera around with, but for shooting don't even think about it.
The top case has a magnetic latch and two snaps to hold it in place, but it fits so snugly that these almost aren't needed. I will say it's difficult to remove and put on so it's not the kind of top that'll just pop down and hang there while you shoot. Also if you use lens filters (and the requisite adapter) the top case wont fit.
All in all I think it's a good value at the price. The bottom half is useful for everyday shooting, while the top is only useful for storage or safekeeping. The strap matches but that's about it. You'd probably be better off looking for a custom half case if you don't want all the additional business.
High quality and good fit.
Protects whole body (especially rear screen) when in bag.
Handy flap on bottom that allows fast access to battery and SD card.
Lacks character. Leather and stitching is dyed a very generic shade of dark brown.
Won't fit on camera with the Fuji adapter ring.
A bit expensive (although a better fit than the cheaper leather cases out there)
Its well made and the leather/stitching is very high quality. The case fits the camera just perfect.
Its really 2 cases in one. You can use it just as a "half case" or the whole case that also covers the top and the lens. Just simply push the magnet closer open and the top portion of the case swings towards you. Its not in the way of one using the view finder.
Just like others have mentioned, this will not work with the lens hood attached. I wouldn't want it to fit the lens hood because that would just destroy the sleek lines and low profile of the case. I don't even need to bring the lens cap anymore when the full case is on.
The leather neck strap is a nice bonus. I highly recommend this case. It would even be better if it was like $20 less.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Is ok... overpriced for the quality that is not outstanding. The good point is the quick access to replace the battery or SD card... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Fernando Ruiz
Nice enough but doesn't accommodate any thing except the camera plus lens cap: no filter adapter or filter. Plan on using it as a half case, it makes the grip more secure.Published 3 months ago by David the traveler
Beautiful leather case, using it for my X100T and it fits perfectly. I prefer to use it without the top half as it allows for quicker and easier access to the camera.Published 4 months ago by Kishor Krishnamoorthi
Good quality, but the opening to open the battery cover doesn't fit.Published 4 months ago by Belen C.
Love, but it's a very snug fit if you have the added lens cover and trigger. Both accessories came unscrewed from the camera and fell off because the case is tight and loosens... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Shannon
Great case, good looking. Rather large - good for protecting the camera... feels little in the way when I'm taking photos. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Dawn