Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Fujinon XF2X TC WR
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Multiplies focal length of FUJINON XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR and FUJINON XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR by 2x
- Weather-resistant design for weather- and dust-resistance and operation in conditions as low as 14 Degree Fahrenheit
- Uses 9 elements in 5 groups
- Does not affect lens AF speed
- Camera displays and records information reflecting the change in aperture and focal length when theteleconverter is mounted.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The "FUJINON TELECONVERTER XF2X TC WR" is a high-performance teleconverter capable of multiplying the focal length of mounted lenses* by two. It features excellent optical design with a construction of 9 elements in 5 groups to maintain the optical performance of the original lens. Also, thanks to the unified design when mounted to a compatible lens, the teleconverter is weather and dust-resistant and operates at temperatures as low as -10°C. This makes it possible to be used with confidence outdoors when used with the weather and dust-resistant X-T1, X-T2 and X-Pro2 camera bodies, and the following compatible lenses.
* Compatible lenses (As of November 2017) XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR, XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR and XF80mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro
FeatureTeleconverter for X Mount lenses
High image quality design maintains the optical performance of the original lens
Construction of 9 elements in 5 groups maintains the optical performance of the original lens.
By using the optimal image quality parameters for the overall characteristics of the original lens and 2x teleconverter, excellent imaging performance with great aberration suppression is still achieved.
The aperture becomes two f-stops higher when the teleconverter is mounted, and the camera displays and records information reflecting the change in aperture and focal length.
Phase detection AF is still available when using the XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR with the 2x teleconverter mounted.
Contrast Detection AF is still available when using the XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR with the 2x teleconverter mounted. Accurate focusing at super-telephoto focal lengths with shallow depth of field is possible thanks to the AF performed by the image sensor thanks to mirrorless cameras' 'Live View'.
The camera's optical image stabilization performance* is unaffected by the addition of the teleconverter.
* CIPA guidelines, at telephoto end.
Weather and dust-resistant and -10°C low-temperature operation
Using the teleconverter with a weather-resistant camera, such as the FUJIFILM X-T1, X-T2 or X-Pro2 mirrorless digital camera and the FUJINON XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR, XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR XF80mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro lenses and does not affect the weather resistance of the system.
The FUJINON XF2X TC WR is a high-performance teleconverter capable of multiplying the focal length of the FUJINON XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR (100-280mm equivalent) and FUJINON XF100-400mm, F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR (200-800mm equivalent) & XF80mm Macro (160mm equivalent) by 2x. Although the aperture becomes two f-stops higher when mounted, the teleconverter features an excellent optical design with a construction of 9 elements in 5 groups to maintain the optical performance of the original lens. Its weather- and dust resistant construction makes it possible to be used with confidence outdoors when paired with select weather- and dust-resistant X-Series lenses and bodies.