Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fujinon GF23mmF4 R LM WR Lens" and save 8% off the $2,599.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping on eligible orders. Details
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Fujinon GF23mmF4 R LM WR Lens
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Low distortion with high resolving power
- Nano GI Coating
- Fast and quiet AF
- Dust and weather resistant, capable of operating in environments as cold as -10 DegreeC or 14 DegreeF
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The 'FUJINON GF23mmF4 R LM WR' has a focal length equivalent to 18mm in the 35mm format and is perfectly suited for landscape and architectural applications. Despite the super-wide angle of view, distortion is kept to a minimum, and with the high-resolution performance extending all the way to the edges, sharp depiction power as if looking at an actual landscape is achieved. It features fast and quiet AF due to a linear motor, is dust and weather resistant, and is capable of operating in environments as cold as -10°C. The lens combines high performance and reliability as a professional work tool.
Super Wide-Angle Lens for Scenery and Architectural Photography
Low distortion with high resolving power
With a focal length equivalent to 18mm in the 35mm format, this super wide-angle lens is optimal for shooting landscapes and architectural photography. With a 12 groups and 15 elements construction using two aspherical lenses, one super ED lens, and three ED lenses, this lens suppress distortion despite being a super wide-angle lens with a 99.9° angle of view. Also, thanks to the optimal arrangement of the Super ED lens and three ED lenses, chromatic aberration of magnification is thoroughly suppressed, achieving high resolution performance all the way to the edges.
Nano GI coating
Nano GI coating has been applied to the lens that is effective on incident light entering the lens from diagonal angles due to the nature of the super wide-angle lens. Despite being a super wide-angle lens, the occurrence of ghosting and flare is effectively suppressed.
Fast and quiet AF
By adopting an inner focusing AF system to lighten the weight of the focus lens, and using a linear motor to drive the lens elements, fast and quiet AF is achieved, allowing for comfortable shooting.
Dust and weather resistant, capable of operating in environments as cold as -10°
The lens has been sealed in nine areas, allowing you to shoot with confidence and stability, even in dusty environments and in light rain outdoors.
High operability: The aperture ring has a C position (command dial mode) to allow lens aperture value to be changed via the command dial on the camera body. A locking mechanism has been added to the A (Auto) and C positions to prevent unintended movements of the aperture dial.
The FUJINON GF23mmF4 R LM WR Lens has a focal length equivalent to 18mm in the 35mm format and is perfectly suited for landscape and architectural applications. Despite the super-wide angle of view, distortion is kept to a minimum, and with the high-resolution performance extending all the way to the edges, sharp depiction power as if looking at an actual landscape is achieved.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you need a wide angle lens for your GFX, you cannot go wrong with this beauty.