Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fujinon GF32-64mmF4 R LM WR Lens" and save 13% off the $2,299.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Fujinon GF32-64mmF4 R LM WR Lens
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This standard zoom Lens Covers a range of 25-51mm in 35mm format equivalent
- Lens constructed of 11 groups and 14 elements, each using one of the three types of Lens elements, aspheric Lens, ED Lens and Super ED Lens
- The Lens adopts an inner focusing method, reducing the weight of the focus Lens and achieving fast and near-silent AF by driving focusing using a Linear motor
- Weather resistant
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Standard Zoom Lens with High Quality Image
- A standard zoom lens with a 21-51mm focal range (35mm format equivalent).
- The lens construction of 14 elements in 11 groups (including 3 aspherical lenses, 1 ED lens and 1 Super ED lens) delivers images comparable to a prime lens with stunning image quality from the center to the edges of the frame.
- The inner focusing mechanism uses a linear motor for fast, silent autofocusing.
Weather / dust resistant, and -10°C low-temperature operation
- The lens features 10 weather resistant seals so you can shoot outdoors in wet, cold or dusty conditions.
- The aperture ring has a C position (Command dial mode). This allows you to control the aperture with the command dial on the camera body. The A (AUTO) and C positions are lockable to prevent incorrect operations.
This standard zoom lens covers a range of 25-51mm in 35mm format equivalent. The optical system features a construction of 11 groups and 14 elements, each using one of the three types of lens elements, aspheric lens, ED lens and super ED lens, including the large aperture high precision aperture lens, achieving high image quality equivalent to single-focus lenses from wide angles up to standard focal distances. As a result, the lens demonstrates extremely high performance from the center all the way to the edges. The lens adopts an inner focusing method, reducing the weight of the focus lens and achieving fast and near-silent AF by driving focusing using a linear motor
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ergonomics: I wish I could say this is fuji's best lens ergonomically, but sadly its not, its easy to use, the zoom is weighted well, but the aperture ring isn't the best, the "C" position makes it better though which is nice.
image quality: now this is what everyone wants to know. I can attest that it is excellent, I have the 63mm prime as well, which is much sharper out the gate, this lens doesn't catch up to the prime lens territory until f16, why that is I don't know. It is usable at f4 it cleans up at 5.6 and is great from f8-f22 f32 it falls apart for the most part and is good in a pinch. It is also softer at the wide end, the center is sharp at almost all apertures and lengths.
Conclusion: its a wonderful lens, and really really handy, It works well as a short portrait lens, the bokeh is good, the build quality is great, and the IQ is wonderful.