Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fujinon GF63mmF2.8 R WR Lens" and save 13% off the $1,499.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begin day 1. Parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures begins after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Fujinon GF63mmF2.8 R WR Lens
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Angle of view of approximately 50mm in 35mm format equivalent
- Lens constructed of 8 groups and 10 elements, including 1 ED Lens element
- Lightweight, only 405G
- Weather resistant
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Compact and Lightweight Design with High Image Quality
- A standard lens with a 50mm focal length (35mm format equivalent).
- Measuring 84x71mm and weighing just 405g, this lens combines a compact and lightweight design with the best possible image quality so you can easily take out the medium format camera system.
- The lens construction of 10 elements in 8 groups (including 1 ED lens) ensures the lens is compact yet still delivers the highest resolving power. Front lens group is shifted together during focusing to achieve highest level of sharpness. Superb levels of detail can be seen from the center to edge of the frame, even with the aperture wide open, plus it also produces stunning front and rear bokeh.
Weather / dust resistant, and -10°C low-temperature operation
- The lens features 9 weather resistant seals so you can shoot outdoors in wet, cold or dusty conditions.
- The aperture ring has a C position (Command dial mode). This allows you to control the aperture with the command dial on the camera body. The A (AUTO) and C positions are lockable to prevent incorrect operations.
This lens features an angle of view of approximately 50mm in 35mm format equivalent. Adopting a compact and stylish design, the external form of this small and lightweight lens has a diameter of just 84.0x71.0mm with a weight of only 405G. The optical system features a construction of 8 groups and 10 elements, including 1 ED lens element. This lens type was adopted to represent the most suitable lens for the gfx 50S body’s compact size, with the utmost priority placed on resolution performance. By adopting a front group extension type for the focus method, aberration variations due to shooting distance are suppressed, achieving high resolution performance even when wide open, all the way from the center to the edges of the lens
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But once I tried this one, I was blown away and never took it off the body until it was time to return the rentals.
By that time I canceled the order for the zoom and got the prime in my hands.
I've been using full frame 35mm for 10 years. My champion overall especially in sharpness was the Canon 14mm 2.8 II. This GF lens knocked it off that throne.
For a cropped medium format lens this is both tiny and very light. It's hands down the best lens I've ever used on any system. I am unable to come up with a single con. Not even the silliest quibble.
If you're unsure, rent it. But be warned you will NOT let it go.
The Bad: focus is ok, it feels slightly flimsy (light and small).
Conclusion: Its a wonderful lens, with wonderful results, actually very surprising results, without being able to compare it to anything else I can only say that its a great starter kit.