Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fujinon XC50-230mmF4.5-6.7 OIS II Black" and save 43% off the $399.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Fujinon XC50-230mmF4.5-6.7 OIS II Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 13 all-glass elements in 10 groups, including 1 aspherical lens element and 1 ED lens element
- 35mm format equivalent = 76mm - 350mm
- 3.5 Stop Optical Image Stabilization
- Filter Size - ø58mm
- Compatible with all X-Series Mirrorless Cameras
- Lightweight focusing lens
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $150.00 from the regular price.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The XC50-230mm F4.5-6.7 OIS II telephoto zoom is constructed of 13 all-glass elements in 10 groups, including 1 aspherical lens element and 1 ED lens element. The lens demonstrates advanced optical performance across its focal range, producing clear images even when your subject is a long distance away. Its lightweight focusing lens and high-precision motor achieve quick and silent autofocus. The optical image stabilization function (approximately 3.5-stops) reduces camera shake in still images and videos that are captured hand-held.