3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Fujinon XF16-55mmF2.8 R LM WR
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Optically designed to draw out the maximum image quality of a flagship standard zoom lens. Angle of view: 83.2°- 29°
- Focal length(35mm format equivalent) : f=16-55mm (24-84mm), Focus range : Normal - 0.6m - ∞(whole zoom position), Macro - 30cm - 10m (Wide), 40cm - 10m (Telephoto)
- High-speed, quiet auto focus thanks to the Linear Motor. Weight excluding caps and hoods: 1.44 pounds(655g)
- Weather resistant design with 14 sealing points, dust-resistant and -10 Degree low-temperature operation
- Nano-GI coating technology, 9 rounded blade aperture diaphragm help create smooth and circular bokeh.Max. magnification:0.16x (Telephoto)
Buy this product as Renewed and save $139.08 from the regular price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The weather-resistant zoom lens XF16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR is a flagship "XF standard zoom lens" with a focal length equivalent to 24mm* to 84mm*, and a constant F2.8 aperture throughout the range. The advanced optical design controls various forms of aberration to achieve edge-to-edge sharpness across the entire zoom range.
Feature Flagship Standard Zoom
Optically designed to draw out the maximum image quality
In order to achieve the best-in-class image quality, the fast standard zoom lens with a constant aperture of F2.8 consists of 17 elements in 12 groups. This includes three aspherical lens elements to control spherical aberration and distortion, and three ED glass lens elements to reduce lateral chromatic aberration (wide-angle) and axial chromatic aberration (telephoto), thereby achieving edge-to-edge sharpness across the entire zoom range.
Nine rounded aperture blades create a smooth, circular bokeh. The suppression of spherical aberration to the ultimate extent contributes to produce beautiful bokeh at both the front and back.
Nano-GI (Gradient Index) Coating Technology
Applying Fujifilm''s unique HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating) to the entire area of the lens surface ensures ghosting and flare are controlled for sharp, clear images. Also, using the newly developed Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating technology, which alters the refractive index between glass and air, ghosting and flare are effectively reduced for diagonal incident light.
High-speed, quiet auto focus thanks to the Linear Motor
By reducing the weight of the focus lens and mounting the Twin Linear Motor, high-speed, quiet AF is possible. The fastest AF speed of 0.06 seconds brings comfort to your photo-shoot when by combining this lens with an X Series camera body* offering Phase Detection AF. Combined with the near-silent shutter sound, photos can be taken unnoticed in quiet locations.
Weather resistant, dust-resistant and -10°C low-temperature operation
By applying seals to each portion of the barrel, the lens is weather-resistant, dust-resistant and -10°C low-temperature operation, making it the perfect companion for the FUJIFILM X-T1, which has the same levels of protection.