3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support. File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
Fujinon XF23mmF2 R WR - Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Advanced image quality - ten elements in six groups, including two aspherical elements for edge-to-edge sharpness
- Angle of view: 63.4°.At just 180g, the XF23mmF2 R WR is compact, lightweight, and stylish for great operability
- Weather and dust resistant, capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10 Degree. Maximum magnification: 0.13x
- Fast and silent autofocus: when combined with the phase detection AF system of FUJIFILM X-Pro2 or X-T2, the lens can focus in an astonishing 005 seconds
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The XF23mmF2 R WR is a wide-angle lens with advanced image resolution, capable of drawing out the full performance of Fujifilm's proprietary X-Trans CMOS sensor. It has a similar size and design flair of the existing XF35mmF2 R WR, to make up a stylish collection of compact lenses. The inner-focus AF system uses a stepping motor* to drive the focusing group of lens elements for silent and fast autofocus.
The metal exterior gives a sense of premium quality and robustness, and the aperture ring and focus ring have been designed for optimum operability. The lens is also weather and dust resistant and operates at temperatures as low as -10°C, making it an ideal choice for outdoor photography.
Compact Wide-angle Lens
Advanced Image Quality
The lens consists of ten elements in six groups, including two aspherical elements. The optimum positioning of the aspherical elements ensures flatness of the image plane for edge-to-edge sharpness.
The aspherical elements are used as part of the focusing group to minimize performance fluctuations between different focal distances.
Compact, Lightweight And Stylish Design For Great Operability
- The lens weighs just 180g.
- The metal exterior, modeled after the design of XF35mmF2 R WR, gives a sense of premium quality and robustness.
- The compact and stylish form factor almost completely eliminates mechanical vignetting* when using the optical viewfinder on the FUJIFILM X-Pro2 and X-Pro1 cameras.
- The aperture ring and focus ring have just the right amount of clicking and torque for great operability.
* Having part of the lens hood or lens barrel covering the corners of the view through an optical viewfinder.
Weather and Dust Resistant, Capable Of Operating At Temperatures As Low As -10°C
The lens barrel is sealed to make it weather and dust resistant, and capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C.
When mounted on the weather- and dust-resistant mirrorless digital cameras FUJIFILM X-Pro2, X-T1, and X-T2, you can shoot in light rain or a dusty environment with peace of mind.
This lens can be used with the vented metal hood 'LH-XF35-2,' which is also compatible with the XF35mmF2 R WR. Coinciding with the launch of the XF23mmF2 R WR, a silver version of the lens hood is will also be released, allowing users to choose an optional hood that matches the color of the lens.
Fast and Silent Autofocus
The inner-focus AF system** uses a stepping motor to drive lightweight focusing elements for silent and fast autofocus. When combined with the phase detection AF system of FUJIFILM X-Pro2 and X-T2, the lens can focus in an astonishing 0.05 seconds***.
** An AF system that moves relatively small lens elements in the middle or at the rear for focusing.
*** Using an internal measurement method compliant with the CIPA Guidelines, with the High Performance mode turned on.