Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fujinon XF35mmF2 R WR - Black" and save 25% off the $399.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Fujinon XF35mmF2 R WR - Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Weather-resistant design with 8 sealing points for weather- and dust-resistance and operation as low as 14 Degree.
- Inner focus system with 0.08 seconds autofocus speed and nearly silent operation. Focal length : 35mm (35mm format equivalent : 53mm)
- Nano-GI coating reduces ghosting and flare.
- 9 blade aperture creates smooth and circular bokeh.
- Minimum working distance of approximately 13 inches..Max. magnification:0.17x
|This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. Should your order go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The 'FUJINON XF 35mmF2 R WR' offers a focal length equivalent to 53 millimeter* with the angle of view similar to that of the human eye and a maximum aperture of F2.0. It delivers sharp images with rich bokeh. The optical construction of 9 elements in 6 groups (including two aspherical elements) achieves the perfect balance of high image quality and compact size. The lens features the smallest diameter of the line-up and thanks to the inner focus system and stepping motor, it achieves an autofocus time of just 0.08 sec**.
The exterior of the lens is weather and dust-resistant and can work in temperatures as low as -10 degree Celsius.
The lens is ideal for any scene and application. This is the new standard for all photography fans.
* 35 millimeter format equivalent.
** Complies with CIPA (Camera and Imaging Products Association) guidelines, internal measurement, during high performance mode.
FeatureStandard focal length prime lens delivers sharp images with fast autofocus
Sharp High Image Quality
Lens construction of 9 elements in 6 groups delivers sharp, rich image quality even at the widest aperture of F2.0.
Compact and discrete
Two aspherical lenses are used to ensure a small and compact exterior. Only 45.9 millimeter in length with a diameter of 60mm, the slim stylish design allows comfortable operation and draws minimum attention to the photographer, making it the perfect lens for portrait, street or reportage photography.
All metal exterior, weather and dust-resistant and -10 degree Celsius
The lens exterior uses all metal parts to ensure it is durable enough for a wide variety of shooting situations. The fine texture of the metal parts further enhance the shooting experience and ensure it can be operated easily and accurately with wet or gloved hands. The lens features a weather- and dust-resistant structure with eight seals on the lens barrel keeping the lens protected from rain, dust and splashes of water when shooting outdoors. It can also work in temperatures as low as -10 degree Celsius.
Two types of lens hood
Lens hoods block unnecessary light from entering the lens to maintain the maximum optical performance. There are two types of lens hood available for the XF35mmF2 R WR. A lightweight and compact circular lens hood is included with it and a classical and stylish metal hood LH-XF35-2 is available for purchase as an optional accessory. Both lens hoods allow the front lens cap to be used while attached.
Fastest autofocus of 0.08 sec*
An inner focus system, which moves the small and lightweight lens elements, is combined with a stepping motor to produce quiet, accurate and fast autofocus - a must for all snap shooters that need to capture a spontaneous moment.