Fujitsu Evernote Edition Document Scanner (PA03656-B401)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The ScanSnap Evernote Edition scans business cards, photos, receipts, and documents with the push of a button. Then files them into all the right places in Evernote automatically.
- 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF); Ultrasonic multi-feed detection
- Scan wirelessly or via USB to Mac and PC; USB 3.0 connectivity to Mac and PC computers
- Automatic paper size detection, automatic color detection, automatic cropping, blank page deletion and de-skew
- Fast color, grayscale and monochrome scan speeds of up to 25 doublesided pages per minute;600dpi optical resolution
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
ScanSnap Evernote Edition
Scan and file business cards, photos, receipts, and more into Evernote at the touch of a button.
Designed for the Evernote enthusiast, this special edition of the iX500 works exclusively with Evernote software to provide a seamless user experience. Just drop in your documents and push the button – and they go directly into Evernote, sorted automatically!
Built to work natively with Evernote
- Automatically sorts documents into Evernote
- One-touch ScanSnap simplicity
- Retrieve your files using Evernote's convenient apps and web interface
|ScanSnap iX500 Evernote Edition||ScanSnap iX500|
|Best for||Evernote enthusiasts and keeping all your scans organized by type in Evernote||Users who need to save files to their computer and subscribers of other (non-Evernote) cloud services|
|Output||Saves to Evernote only||Scan to PC or Mac, Evernote, and other major cloud services including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive as well as mobile devices including iPhone, Android, and Kindle Fire|
|Creates Standard PDFs||✓||✓|
|Scanning to the Cloud||Scan business cards, photos, receipts, and documents to the right places in Evernote automatically||Scan business cards, photos, receipts, and documents to a folder in a cloud service you specify using ScanSnap Cloud|
|Cloud Capabilities||Requires a PC or Mac to process and upload to Evernote||Connects directly to cloud|
Get up and running quickly
One-step setup installs everything you need to start scanning to Evernote.
Automatic document type detection and auto-filing: the scanner automatically identifies documents, business cards, receipts, and photographs and files them into the appropriate Evernote notebook.
Never fiddle with drivers and settings again. ScanSnap Manager Evernote Edition automatically chooses the optimal settings for visual quality and disk space.
One-step Wi-Fi scanning easily clears your desk of wires.
The scan snap ix500 provides PC and Mac users an effective way to greatly reduce paper clutter, storage space, and security risks associated with unmanaged paperwork at home or the office. For even greater accessibility and usefulness, users can now scan wirelessly to a PC or Mac as well as iOS or Android mobile devices.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The scanner is amazingly fast, and scans both sides at the same time
- The integration with Evernote is seamless
- Ability to search scanned notes is a god-send
- If you don't use Evernote, this is the wrong one to buy (fortunately they make a non-Evernote specific one)
- I wish they opened up some of the functions that are locked down in the Evernote Version - e.g. the ability to scan to a file on the hard drive instead of Evernote
- It can sometimes be slow to reconnect to the wireless when waking up