Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on November 21, 2012
This is an excellent computer. It combines the power of laptop with the flexibility of a tablet. I am very impressed with its ability to recognize my hand writing and convert it into typewritten text. I found the stylus pen very responsive and a pleasure to use. Its 2.9 GHZ processor with 2 GB of ram is more than adequate to meet my basic computing needs. This tablet is a little heavier than I would have liked however considering the price and that it’s a fully functioning computer and not just something I can check my e-mail or surf the web with it is well worth the little extra weight. The only downside I found which is typical of my experience with Fujitsu T series tables is that it does drain the battery quickly. So I purchased a backup battery. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for decent working computer with the ability to function as a tablet.
on April 8, 2014
No cd drive, Absolutely no software installed but for $200 what did I expect but a screen and keyboard, words, words.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2013
It's an older model, but my friends are still jealous. I like its squareness, over the widescreens, and its ease of movement. It's really nice to be able to write on the screen. The only sad thing is that it's missing a webcam, but it really has everything else you might want: SD slot, USB, PC card slot, ethernet, CD drive that can become extra battery storage, tablet mode. Love it! Easy to figure out stuff, mostly quick, not super speedy.
on May 31, 2016
i hate this dent dent dent and dent.
on August 4, 2013
I purchased this, along with additional RAM, for around $200. This machine runs faster than a laptop I owned previously that I bought less than a year ago, brand new, for over $400. Windows 7 runs like a dream on this machine, and the stylus-based tablet screen adds for some great versatility. The hard drive it came with was lacking, though. Luckily, I had a larger-capacity harddrive around from an old machine and installation was easy.

This is a powerful general-use laptop that's affordable, easily modified, and boasts some nifty features. Definitely one of the best computer buys I've ever made. The only thing keeping this from a five-star rating are the minor upgrades needed to make this machine comparable to current competitors: buying additional RAM and a larger hard drive are recommended.
on June 1, 2015
system is great love using it
on January 7, 2015
Thanks
on January 14, 2013
I like fujitsu. I feel like i wanna get the newer model. they've been known for their durabiltiy. This second hand one looked old though. computer fan is a little noisy. Packaging wasnt that good. Keyboard was dirtly with some hair on it. but what can i expect ? It came at a low low price...
on April 8, 2013
Good computer which does what I need it to do after I installed Win XP on it. Seller provided Fujitsu LifeBook T4220 Tablet PC original disks and manuals, upon request. Seller was prompt in all correspondence and shipments.

The computer arrived with Windows 7 installed (which is a 'neat trick' to do...kudos to the seller), but that wasn't what I needed. The original installation disks come with Windows XP.

Good hardware; The computer came installed with Windows 7. I needed Windows XP for my own personal requirements.

So I endeavored to tweak the computer's software for personal requirements. I tried to install Windows XP onto this computer, but ONLY AFTER I changed hard disks. (I have limited experience in doing tech work on computers.)
I made a mistake and tried to install a 500 GB internal hard disk myself, and ran into numerous operating system glitches (a smaller hard disk would not have run into Old Operating System limitations).

When I finally reverted back to the hard disk this computer came with, Windows XP installs wonderfully and the computer operates wonderfully. I have this running perfectly now for about a month. I am VERY SATISFIED. The SELLER did a great job of support.

The hours of my day job, the US Postal Service, kept me from working on this computer until recently. The delay in the review and getting the PC working to my needs was a result of personal distractions and not due to the seller.

This is a great PC.
on May 14, 2013
Keyboard is a bit sticky but the unit is very good for someone who wants something hardy but not expensive. The seller was easy to work with and answered questions promptly.