Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Portable Color Duplex Document Scanner for Mac or PC
|List Price:||$295.00 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$35.01 (12%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Media Type||Receipt, Post Card, Paper, Photo, Business Card|
|Scanner Type||Receipt, Document|
|Model Name||ScanSnap S1300i|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11.18 x 3.9 x 3.03 inches|
|Item Weight||3.08 Pounds|
|Sheet Size||2 x 2, 5 x 7, 8.5 x 11, 8.5 x 14.17|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- One touch scanning with Quick Menu options for PC and Mac
- Scan up to 12 double-sided pages per minute - Holds up to 10 pages in the automatic document feeder
- Compact and portable design is USB or AC powered
- Intelligent automatic image processing including auto color detection, paper size detection, de-skew and orientation, and more
- Scan documents directly to the cloud and access them from anywhere - compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and more
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Optical resolution of up to 600 dpi for color pages
- 10 page automatic document feeder
- Scan speed of up to 12 double sided pages per minute
The perfect scanner for your everyday needs
Organizing your paperwork is easy with the ScanSnap S1300i. Scan your documents, receipts, and business cards to searchable PDF and save them to your desktop or cloud drive.
- One button simplicity - just scan and save
- Compact design makes for easy storage
- Handles different paper sizes - from legal documents to business cards
- Create searchable PDF and editable Word and Excel files
Collapsible automatic document feeder makes for easy storage.
Create searchable PDFs and sort your files into the appropriate folder through relevant keywords.
Intelligent Scan Correction
Automated image processing functions including auto color detection, crop & deskew, and blank page removal.
Scan directly to your desktop or cloud drive. (directly integrated with Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and more.)
ScanSnap Organizer Software Suite
Manage your scanned documents with ScanSnap Organizer. View and edit scans, create filing cabinets, perform searches and more.
Extract relevant information from your receipts and business cards that can then be exported into Salesforce or CSV to help you save time and stay organized.
For both your personal and business documents
Declutter your desk by scanning your paper files into searchable PDF. Intelligent scan correction technology performs a quick quality check on your scans, removing blank pages, auto rotating upside down documents, and enhancing image quality.
ScanSnap Receipt software allows you to easily scan, save, and extract critical payment information from your receipts. Categorize expenses through relevant keywords, tally up totals within the software application, and export relevant information into Excel.
Collect and manage business card contacts through ScanSnap CardMinder. Extract relevant information into editable fields, add notes or reference information to your contact, and export data into external applications such as Outlook and Salesforce.
Drawings and Photos
Scan your old memories away -
drawings, art projects, your kids' old homework assignments, and more - to clear your home of clutter.
Compare with similar items
Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner for Mac or PC, Black
Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner, (Model: DS640)
Brother Wireless Document Scanner, ADS-1700W, Fast Scan Speeds, Easy-to-Use, Ideal for Home, Home Office or On-the-Go Professionals (ADS1700W), white
Canon imageFORMULA R10 Portable Document Scanner, 2-Sided Scanning with 20 Page Feeder, Easy Setup For Home or Office, Includes Software, (4861C001)
Canon ImageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac, Color Duplex Scanning, Easy Setup For Office Or Home Use, Includes Scanning Software
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Color||Silver and Black||Black||—||white||White||—|
|Connectivity Technology||USB||USB, Wi-Fi||USB||Wi-Fi||USB||USB|
|Item Dimensions||11.18 x 3.9 x 3.03 inches||6.3 x 11.5 x 6 inches||11.9 x 2.2 x 1.4 inches||4.1 x 11.8 x 3.3 inches||13.49 x 6.5 x 4.8 inches||11.14 x 9.9 x 9.6 inches|
|Item Weight||3.08 lbs||7.50 lbs||1.03 lbs||3.30 lbs||2.20 lbs||—|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac|
The portable Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i is a small but mighty scanner that takes document scanning to a whole new level with its flexible power options, including AC and USB direct from your computer. Whether you're at home digitizing receipts, bank statements or term papers, or at the office capturing mission critical documents for a business trip, ScanSnap takes scanning beyond the desktop and into your world. The S1300i can be powered by the PC or Mac's USB ports when an AC power source is not available. With the compact design, users can just press the Scan button and the 10-page automatic document feeder scans both sides of each page at up to 12 pages per minute. Easily and quickly store, manage, and view your scanned documents with ScanSnap Home. ScanSnap Home combines all your favorite functions into one and is the ultimate platform to utilize scanned data in various ways. Easily manage, edit and utilize data from documents, business cards, receipts and photos with the software. You can scan large volumes of various types of documents from color photos to double-sided landscape documents with a host of intelligent automatic image processing functions. Automatically join a two page spread with the "Merge" function. This merging functionality can merge two single pages into one-double spread document. Other automatic features include Auto Color Detection, Auto Quality Function (increases resolution to Best on A6 or smaller documents), Auto Paper Size Detection, Auto De-skew and Orientation, and Auto Keyword Function (use a standard highlighter pen on B & W documents to create searchable keywords).
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For those of you looking at all of the positive reviews please note that most were during the early years of this product. Many complaints on other websites have shown that scansnap does nothing to address the win10 complaints. Be advised, do not purchase. Thanks for reading.
Scansnap is like some little genie just waiting to help you - if you scan crookedly, it straightens, if you scan sideways or upside down - it's very easy to fix, if you want to add documents to something already scanned - its a snap, if you're scanning one-sided and suddenly want to switch to two-sided, it takes two clicks; if a paper jams (due to crumpling, missing parts, too many staples, etc.) - you just pull it out and re-feed; you can start and stop at will - it simply doesn't get confused. If a paper is faded and thin - it still turns out legible. I haven't found anything I can't scan. Really - the design is incredible - a sturdy little box with one push button. That's it. Coupled with the very very smart software - it's somehow, always one step ahead and keeping organized is effortless.
I bought my scanner with the Rack1-filer software which I didn't like and threw away. I use the filing system that comes with the scanner - some sort of 'file cabinet' thing which I like very much. Since I've put all of my filing cabinets on the cloud, I can access my entire business from anywhere; and I do. It's so easy to look up pricing from last year, or check the expiration date on something, or check a manual, or find an address, or work on a quote. Also, I am no longer anxious about losing things - important paperwork - paperwork needed for an audit - leases - contracts - payroll computations - employee letters; things that I used to misplace routinely are now secure. As documents are filed with Scansnap, it easy to determine if something is missing - just sort by name - and in a second you'll notice - for instance - a missing 3rd quarter L&I report or January Sales. Lastly, viewing documents no longer as risky as it is in the physical world. The documents stay put. And, it's quick - I can browse through a month's worth of sales closeouts (filed in one document) in just seconds. If something is hard to read, I just blow it up!
Some of the things I've learned from this endeavor are -
1. Figure out your file and document naming system before you start. First you have to decide what will go in each Cabinet, and then add and name the folders. I make use of one cabinet for each year of my business and one general cabinet for things that don't roll over at the end of the year - employee records, equipment, manuals, etc. As you move document files into a folder, the name of the folder will be appended to the file's current name. This is good since it means you don't have to type as much. If I expect to have many documents from one source, I make a folder for that source and just use the document's date as its name. If I have only a few documents from a source, I add the source name in front of the date and make a more general folder. Even though each of my Cabinets represents a specific year - I still use the year in each document's name. That way if I miss-file, or move a file, or whatever - I still know what year it belongs to. Figuring out your naming scheme is probably the most difficult part of moving to a paperless office.
2. When scanning crummy documents - (thermal paper, torn and crumpled, thick and thin and stained things) start feeding the document but hold on to it lightly until a little tension develops. This will prevent the document from rotating through the scan or performing some other undesirable gymnastic movement.
3. If you are scanning and a potential problem arises - paper doesn't quite feed all the way through - assume that the 'read' was incomplete and re-feed the offending paper. At worst, you'll get a duplicate page which can be easily removed. If it's too mangled to feed from the top, flip it and feed from the bottom or, try it sideways. Scansnap will probably rotate it for you, but if not, you can do it yourself the next time you view it.
4. When you setup your Scansnap Folder Default Settings, choose the settings you use most often. For instance, I use single sided, auto color detect, automatic resolution. When I need to override these, it takes just two 'right clicks' - it's no trouble to switch myriad times during the scan of one set of documents. And, you don't have to undo anything when you're finished. As soon as you start scanning another set of documents, you will revert to your default settings.
5. Although it might seem annoying, don't try to set a stack of paper on the scanner and expect it to feed itself. It will, if you have regular paper in good shape, but for the kind of scanning I do, it doesn't work well. I feed all sizes and weights and lengths of paper jumbled together and find I need to place them one by one in the 'hopper'.
While the Scansnap can convert your documents to Word or Excel or searchable PDF, I find this is unnecessary for my application and it slows things down. Scansnap can also 'read' a highlighted area on a document and turn it into a search key. But again, I found this was overkill and wasted a lot of my time.
I use this thing in it's simplest mode and it's truly great. I am continually amazed by how durable, smart, helpful, and well thought out it is. Buy one and your life will be better.
1) Compact and lightweight – very portable
2) Works with both PC and Mac
3) Paper feed works with up to ten sheets at a time, but I found if you have more the ten pages, just put more pages on top of the last page right before it is ready to go thru the scanner
4) Scans up to 12 double sided pages per minute
5) Know need to adjust settings if your paper is double-sided, it recognizes that and automatically scans both sides
6) Scans automatically in black and white and in color – again, you do not have to adjust settings for this You can scan to editable word file and scan to searchable PDF files and you can also scan to email, Google Docs, mobile phone, PowerPoint, your documents/pictures, etc. The possibilities are endless.
7) USB and AC powered
8) For scanning large quantities, Normal mode does a fast a pretty decent job. If you want higher quality scan it still works great, just slower
9) Great value
1) Only holds ten sheets of paper at a time, as I stated in “the Good” section you can over-ride this, bt it means you have to sit in front of the scanner
2) Software that comes with it is decent, but not even close to great. I do not even use the file system that comes with the scanner as I found it to be quite cumbersome
3) When scanning receipts that are on printed are thermal paper they tend to jam so a carrier sheet is highly recommended. An extra step, but better then unjamming a crinkled up receipt
4) This scanner often does not properly insert paper through the scanner
5) Sometimes the feeder wants to pull in multiple sheets at a time
1) Well the package does say powered by USB or AC. The issue I have is that if you are only using USB you still have two wires going from the scanner. You have to plug a line into the AC port of the scanner and then attach the other end to a USB port on your computer, THEN you have to run your micro USB from scanner to a USB port on computer. Totally illogical as to why Fujitsu could not figure out how to power up this scanner with only one line. I have a neat receipts portable scanner and am able to power that with one USB.
Overall I am happy with this purchase even though having two wires makes it very cumbersome. But for a portable scanner that does multiple pages at once(Which my neat receipt portable does not, which is why I needed another portable) it is a definite keeper
Top reviews from other countries
It seems less 'solid'/'robust' than the previous model (S510M), but is way cheaper and far more compact, which really helps.
The most important thing is that it scans perfectly, it was a breeze to set up and the software seems to be far more intelligent.
Overall seems to be excellent value for money.
This is a great simple reliable scanner. Better than any big expensive scanner that that i've seen in any other office. Everybody is jealous of this little beast. it goes and goes and goes. Jams are easy and quick the fix. The software is simple.
I owned the previous model (exact same machine)... for about 8 years or so. And it still was going strong! But they changed the firmware making it incompatible with the new version of Windows OS. Forcing me to buy essentially the exact same item again. That being said, i have faith the this new one will have the same reliability and robustness as my previous one. I hope that I can use this one till it dies... not "planned obsoleteness"
As far as performance goes, it's a good scanner. It handles odd shaped documents (POS receipts, etc) and is not so fussy about what condition they are in.
I purchased it to be portable so I can take it along with me when visiting clients. So as far as that goes, it's working as planned.