Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Portable Color Duplex Document Scanner for Mac and PC (Parent) ((1) Black)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Organize your paperwork in a breeze - create searchable, multi-page PDFs with the click of a button ; Scan to editable Word and Excel files
- Double sided color scanning with 10 page automatic document feeder (ADF). Scan receipts, business cards, extra long pages, and more
- Intelligent scan correction performs a quick quality check on your scans - features include auto color detection, auto rotation for upside down documents, and blank page removal
- Easy to use software with color, grayscale, and monochrome scan speeds of up to 12 double-sided pages per minute. Compatible Operating Systems - macOS v10.12.1 or later recommended. OS X v10.9.5 or later recommended.OS X v10.8.5 recommended.OS X v10.7.5 recommended.Mac OS X v10.6.8 recommended.Mac OS X v10.5.x recommended
- Scan your documents directly into the cloud to access them from anywhere - compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and more.Paper Chute Capacity:Maximum 10 sheets (A4 size at 20 lb. or 80 g/m2)
Buy this product as Renewed and save $37.99 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Optical resolution of up to 600 dpi for color pages
- 10 page automatic document feeder
- Scan speed of up to 12 double sided pages per minute
The perfect scanner for your everyday needs
Organizing your paperwork is easy with the ScanSnap S1300i. Scan your documents, receipts, and business cards to searchable PDF and save them to your desktop or cloud drive.
- One button simplicity - just scan and save
- Compact design makes for easy storage
- Handles different paper sizes - from legal documents to business cards
- Create searchable PDF and editable Word and Excel files
Collapsible automatic document feeder makes for easy storage.
Create searchable PDFs and sort your files into the appropriate folder through relevant keywords.
Intelligent Scan Correction
Automated image processing functions including auto color detection, crop & deskew, and blank page removal.
Scan directly to your desktop or cloud drive. (directly integrated with Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and more.)
ScanSnap Organizer Software Suite
Manage your scanned documents with ScanSnap Organizer. View and edit scans, create filing cabinets, perform searches and more.
Extract relevant information from your receipts and business cards that can then be exported into Salesforce or CSV to help you save time and stay organized.
For both your personal and business documents
Declutter your desk by scanning your paper files into searchable PDF. Intelligent scan correction technology performs a quick quality check on your scans, removing blank pages, auto rotating upside down documents, and enhancing image quality.
ScanSnap Receipt software allows you to easily scan, save, and extract critical payment information from your receipts. Categorize expenses through relevant keywords, tally up totals within the software application, and export relevant information into Excel.
Collect and manage business card contacts through ScanSnap CardMinder. Extract relevant information into editable fields, add notes or reference information to your contact, and export data into external applications such as Outlook and Salesforce.
Drawings and Photos
Scan your old memories away -
drawings, art projects, your kids' old homework assignments, and more - to clear your home of clutter.
Compare with similar items
Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1500 Color Duplex Document Scanner with Touch Screen for Mac and PC (Black Model, 2020 Release)
Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner, (Model: DS640)
Epson WorkForce ES-400 Color Duplex Document Scanner for PC and Mac, Auto Document Feeder (ADF)
Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Connectivity Technology||USB||Wi-Fi, USB||USB||USB||USB|
|Item Dimensions||11.18 x 3.90 x 3.03 inches||11.50 x 6.00 x 6.30 inches||11.90 x 2.20 x 1.40 inches||11.60 x 6.60 x 6.30 inches||1.80 x 10.70 x 1.30 inches|
|Item Weight||3.09 lbs||—||1.00 lbs||8.10 lbs||0.59 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac, Linux||—||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac|
Instant PDF color portable document scanner.Included item: USB cable, USB bus power cable, AC adapter, AC cable, Getting started guide and Setup DVD-ROM. Compatibility List- AH532, AH562, AH564, E544, E546, E547, E548, E549, E554, E556, E557, E558, E559, E733, E734, E743, E744, E752, E752-8, E753, E754, LH532, NH532, P702, P727, P728, P772, Q552, Q572, Q584, Q737, Q738, Q739, S762, T580, T725, T726, T731, T732, T734, T904, T935, T936, T937, T938, T939, U727, U727(CP743239), U728, U729, U729X, U745, U747, U747(CP743229), U748, U749, U757, U757(CP743228), U758, U759, U772, U904, U937, U938, U939, U939X, UH572
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
**day 2** Contacted the Amazon customer support on this one and he had me unplug and then plug into a different outlet to scan multiple pages. This worked somewhat (I don't know why this would make a difference) and seemed to get me off to scanning.
**day 3 ** The pros have now outweighed the cons and I will be keeping this.
PROS ~ portability and small footprint make it out of the way but useful. / when paper jams occur, it is a 3 second procedure to open and clear. / The software is powerful and versatile / you can turn the scanned document into a searchable keyword .pdf file with one click so you can search for "xyz data file 2017" and find it out of 1000's of scanned files./ you can set the scanned file to be automatically tagged with the date and time and it is re-nameable. / scanning is fast and double sided.
CONS ~ paper seems to jam quite a bit. / scanning up to 12 pages can be tricky / sometimes the orientation software doesn't work and in fact turns a right sided paper upside down.
**week 6** will not communicate with the software. I have an IT degree and can't figure this out. I contacted Amazon and best case was a PARTIAL refund after they figured it wasn't working either.
For those of you looking at all of the positive reviews please note that most were during the early years of this product. Many complaints on other websites have shown that scansnap does nothing to address the win10 complaints. Be advised, do not purchase. Thanks for reading.
Scansnap is like some little genie just waiting to help you - if you scan crookedly, it straightens, if you scan sideways or upside down - it's very easy to fix, if you want to add documents to something already scanned - its a snap, if you're scanning one-sided and suddenly want to switch to two-sided, it takes two clicks; if a paper jams (due to crumpling, missing parts, too many staples, etc.) - you just pull it out and re-feed; you can start and stop at will - it simply doesn't get confused. If a paper is faded and thin - it still turns out legible. I haven't found anything I can't scan. Really - the design is incredible - a sturdy little box with one push button. That's it. Coupled with the very very smart software - it's somehow, always one step ahead and keeping organized is effortless.
I bought my scanner with the Rack1-filer software which I didn't like and threw away. I use the filing system that comes with the scanner - some sort of 'file cabinet' thing which I like very much. Since I've put all of my filing cabinets on the cloud, I can access my entire business from anywhere; and I do. It's so easy to look up pricing from last year, or check the expiration date on something, or check a manual, or find an address, or work on a quote. Also, I am no longer anxious about losing things - important paperwork - paperwork needed for an audit - leases - contracts - payroll computations - employee letters; things that I used to misplace routinely are now secure. As documents are filed with Scansnap, it easy to determine if something is missing - just sort by name - and in a second you'll notice - for instance - a missing 3rd quarter L&I report or January Sales. Lastly, viewing documents no longer as risky as it is in the physical world. The documents stay put. And, it's quick - I can browse through a month's worth of sales closeouts (filed in one document) in just seconds. If something is hard to read, I just blow it up!
Some of the things I've learned from this endeavor are -
1. Figure out your file and document naming system before you start. First you have to decide what will go in each Cabinet, and then add and name the folders. I make use of one cabinet for each year of my business and one general cabinet for things that don't roll over at the end of the year - employee records, equipment, manuals, etc. As you move document files into a folder, the name of the folder will be appended to the file's current name. This is good since it means you don't have to type as much. If I expect to have many documents from one source, I make a folder for that source and just use the document's date as its name. If I have only a few documents from a source, I add the source name in front of the date and make a more general folder. Even though each of my Cabinets represents a specific year - I still use the year in each document's name. That way if I miss-file, or move a file, or whatever - I still know what year it belongs to. Figuring out your naming scheme is probably the most difficult part of moving to a paperless office.
2. When scanning crummy documents - (thermal paper, torn and crumpled, thick and thin and stained things) start feeding the document but hold on to it lightly until a little tension develops. This will prevent the document from rotating through the scan or performing some other undesirable gymnastic movement.
3. If you are scanning and a potential problem arises - paper doesn't quite feed all the way through - assume that the 'read' was incomplete and re-feed the offending paper. At worst, you'll get a duplicate page which can be easily removed. If it's too mangled to feed from the top, flip it and feed from the bottom or, try it sideways. Scansnap will probably rotate it for you, but if not, you can do it yourself the next time you view it.
4. When you setup your Scansnap Folder Default Settings, choose the settings you use most often. For instance, I use single sided, auto color detect, automatic resolution. When I need to override these, it takes just two 'right clicks' - it's no trouble to switch myriad times during the scan of one set of documents. And, you don't have to undo anything when you're finished. As soon as you start scanning another set of documents, you will revert to your default settings.
5. Although it might seem annoying, don't try to set a stack of paper on the scanner and expect it to feed itself. It will, if you have regular paper in good shape, but for the kind of scanning I do, it doesn't work well. I feed all sizes and weights and lengths of paper jumbled together and find I need to place them one by one in the 'hopper'.
While the Scansnap can convert your documents to Word or Excel or searchable PDF, I find this is unnecessary for my application and it slows things down. Scansnap can also 'read' a highlighted area on a document and turn it into a search key. But again, I found this was overkill and wasted a lot of my time.
I use this thing in it's simplest mode and it's truly great. I am continually amazed by how durable, smart, helpful, and well thought out it is. Buy one and your life will be better.
Top international reviews
It seems less 'solid'/'robust' than the previous model (S510M), but is way cheaper and far more compact, which really helps.
The most important thing is that it scans perfectly, it was a breeze to set up and the software seems to be far more intelligent.
Overall seems to be excellent value for money.
This is a great simple reliable scanner. Better than any big expensive scanner that that i've seen in any other office. Everybody is jealous of this little beast. it goes and goes and goes. Jams are easy and quick the fix. The software is simple.
I owned the previous model (exact same machine)... for about 8 years or so. And it still was going strong! But they changed the firmware making it incompatible with the new version of Windows OS. Forcing me to buy essentially the exact same item again. That being said, i have faith the this new one will have the same reliability and robustness as my previous one. I hope that I can use this one till it dies... not "planned obsoleteness"
Facile d'utilisation, scan recto/verso, remets droit les reçus mis à l'envers/compatible avec les PC sans jamais nous laisser tomber. Un achat vraiment "hot". J'en ai maintenant 4 dans mon entreprise, tout le monde en veut un.
The best portable scanner I've bought for 10 years -
Easy to use, duplex scan, right handed receipts put upside down / compatible with PCs without ever let us down. A really "hot" purchase. I now have 4 in my company, everyone wants one.
As far as performance goes, it's a good scanner. It handles odd shaped documents (POS receipts, etc) and is not so fussy about what condition they are in.
I purchased it to be portable so I can take it along with me when visiting clients. So as far as that goes, it's working as planned.
- small and light and compact
- Fast scanning and double sided
-took forever to install the software
- non intuitive on how to use
- i tried to scan a long receipt and it kept telling to to cancel as it can't do long receipts of a certain length which totally defeats the purpose of a scanner :(
My package was also open when i received it so not sure if it was a used one..
We love the scanner.The only thing we would like is a better guide to guide the pages though