$ 11 $29.99 Save $7.88 (26%)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Choose from a wide selection of unique vehicle designs and arm them with any combination of machine guns, cannons, and other deadly weapons
- Unique Unwreck feature gives players the ability to control time, rectifying fatal errors, missed opportunities, and bad aim
- Distinct gameplay modes include a 60-event Career Mode, Pursuit, Arena, Tag, and Rampage. A host of mini-games add to the collection
- Collision, Jump and Death cameras magnify key moments. One-touch replays and customizable highlight reels amplify the awesome presentation
- Enjoy intense combat and unlimited replayability thanks to 20+ vehicles and 10 distinct weapon types
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Full Auto combines fully-automatic, weapon-equipped vehicles with highly detailed and interactive urban environments. In the near future, the city of Staunton is held hostage by a mysterious group known only as The Shepherds. As a retired driver, you are coerced by the Shepherds into a series of lethal street races, where the cost is of competing is far greater than anyone ever expected. No pre-calculated or canned animations. Players will never see the same wreck twice!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, there are a couple things that keep this from getting a perfect rating. One minor problem is the occasional slow down when there's a lot of stuff on screen. This is the 360 and you really shouldn't be seeing slowdown. However, it is only a first generation game. My big problem, however, is the lack of tracks and lack of variety of tracks. You can easily play through every single track in the game and eventually you just have to play the same ones over and over. I don't know the exact number, but I'm sure there aren't many. There could also be a few more cars. It would also be nice if there any multiplayer modes where you could just destroy stuff and not just race. But other than that, I absolutely love this game and it was definitely worth the money.
* Stunning Graphics.
* Wide choice of vehicles and guns.
* Very nice stress reliever.
* Good career mode.
Long story short - Buy this game