2 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Zero Gravity Full-Body Kahuna Massage Chair Recliner LM6800 with Yoga & Heating Therapy (Brown)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||46 x 31 x 48 inches|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||230 Pounds|
|Item Weight||200 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 11/22/19 New Amazon Exclusive Promotion- 2 Years additoinal warranty included - Total 3 Years Parts & Labor, 4th year parts and 5th year structual warranty. 04/11/19 - Arm Airbag has new design, 6 Auto programs, timer button up to 30 minutes, Double layer shoulder airbags - Extra foot padding and remote holder included.
- L-Track massage system, 3 stages of Zero Gravity, Smart body scan technology scans your body to detect your body size for individual custom fit massage. Air massage technology covers entire body, LM-6800 has 6 different auto programs including special yoga stretching programs for full body stretching, dual foot rollers on the feet area, Space saving technology only requires 3 inches from the wall. Without this technology your arm will not get a decent massage.
- Best warranty service for online massage chair company – Easy to register warranty and request service. Kahuna LM-6800 gives limited warranty for 3 years. We offer warranties for all parts, labor and structural framework of the chair. We guarantee that your qualified product will be repaired. This Kahuna Massage Chairs for residential use only. It is a non-transferable warranty. First year covers all parts and labor cost. Customers do not pay anything during first year warranty period
- Footer Area has dual foot rollers and detachable & washable footer area cotton for sanitary purpose. Top recommended massage chair on amazon with customer reviews. FDA Registered as medical Device.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
L-Track Zero Gravity Full-Body Recliner LM-6800 with Yoga-Stretching & SH-Chiro Massage programs and heating therapy
LM-6800 FEATURES AND PROGRAMS
ALL-IN-ONE Full-Body Massage Chair
- LM-6800 is a specially designed L-track frame structure massage chair with 4 rollers along with air-cell massage system that effectively massages your shoulders, arms, waist, and hips.
- L-track system is a shape of roller trail designed to supports to your neck to back and all the way to buttocks and this position decompresses each individual spine of your body and increases the effects of massage.
- 3 stages of true zero gravity positions.
- Space saving technology only requires 3 inches during the transition to zero gravity positions.
- Massage Chair scans body size automatically, and you can now enjoy a custom fit body massage.
- Uniquely designed air cell massage system can cover most of the surface area with a minimal number of air cells. It ultimately brings up the massage quality and performs quieter. The Air cells are programmed to inflate separately which causes the body to twist and deep stretch.
- Included extra foot padding and remote holders for convenience.
- [ Rated Voltage ] 110-120V
- [ Rated Frequency ] 50/60 Hz
- [ Rated Power Consumption ] 230W Max
- [ Box Dimension ] (LXWXH) 65 x 30 x 40 Inches
- [ Chair Dimension ] (LXWXH) 48 x 31 x 46 Inches
- [ Net Weight ] 249Lb, Fully assembled body except the for side parts of the chair.
ALL-IN ONE Full-body Massage Chair
Kahuna massage chair includes many features to perform relaxing and refreshing massage session
- L-track, 4 roller massage system
- Air-cell massage technology covers entire body
- Space saving technology with 3 zero gravity positions.
- Dual foot rollers on the feet area
- Computerized body scan technology
- 5 Manual Massage Techniques
- 6 Auto Programs
- Heating Therapy on lower back and legs
- Adjustable roller speed and air cell massage up to 3 levels
Designed to fit well anywhere any place
Along with the ergonomic structural design of the chair to provide the best massage, LM-6800 is also designed to fit well anywhere in your home. Thanks to the space-saving technology that only require 3 inches from the wall during zero-gravity position transition, now you can align your chair with other furniture and will look great and not take a bunch of space.
- 3 Stages of zero gravity
- Space saving technology (3 inches from the wall)
What is Zero Gravity position?
Zero gravity position is a most effective position to effectively enjoy a massage. Zero gravity massage chairs can help spread a user's weight across the chair. This relieves stress on the body and allows for a deeper, more intense massage experience. The reduction of stress on your body is so effective you'll feel virtually weightless as a result. When reclined fully, to where your legs are higher than your heart level, the therapeutic effects are incredibly effective and may be felt immediately.
What is Space-Saving Technology?
Space-saving technology only requires 3 inches from the wall during zero-gravity position transition. Unlike Ordinary chairs, space-saving technology chair slides forward while reclining so it does not require unnecessary space in the back. With this new technology, the chair will able to align with other furniture.
Special Auto and Manual Massage Programs
Kahuna Signature Program - Yoga Stretching
- Yoga-Stretching program is designed to stretch your entire body to awakening sensation.
- You will feel the blood circulation and stretching on entire body relief after use.
Kahuna Signature Program - SH-Chiro
- SH-Chiro program is designed specially target your spinal are unlock nerve energy and allow it to flow better down your spin and through out your entire body.
- You will feel the spin pressure relief after use.
Targeted & proportion area massage
- Upper back
- Lower back
- Entire back
- Lower body
- Lower back & body
- Kneading / Tapping Combination
Must be at least 18 years old
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Leave me a like if this was helpful. Thanks.
Sure enough, after 4 or 5 days of working fine, it stopped working. I contacted the company with a bit of trepidation.
But Eric on the team replied quickly and explained how we would work through it. We tried a new remote (super easy to plug in) but that didn't work. Eric called ME the day I got it to ask if it worked. How rare is that?
When it didn't work, he talked me through replacing a board, asking if I was comfortable with it. Since I was, he sent it. Again, he called ME to see if it worked.
Sadly, it did not so Eric arranged for pickup of the old chair and delivery of the new. I just got out of that chair and I feel great. Solid company with great customer service.
I did a lot of research on Zero gravity chairs mainly because I didn't want to spend a fortune but at the same time I was going to if it meant I got everything I wanted. So with this chair I was taking a risk because the cheaper price made me fear that quality. I am glad I did so far (mind you I only had this a few days so I cannot speak on longevity).
So with all the research I did I will list my pro's and cons. I will also try to answer any questions I can over the next few days as I check this.
Price. You will NOT find a chair that has every new total package option.
Options. This chair has rollers on the feet and calf. Shoulder airbags (not standard), arms, legs. It also has heat, vibrating but pad, and a twist and stretch options. THE MAIN option is that is has the new-age L-track. So just like the one in brook stone for 3000 $more, this one will massage all the way to your butt. Not just to the bottom of your back, to your butt! It also has this cool Yoga setting that will do a 30 minute massage that mixes massage with a stretch. The stretch is very noticeable, like you are bending your back over one of those gym balls.
Real Zero gravity. I bring this up because you see on the picture that shes basically just recling back. I am not sure why Kahuna decided that was a good picture because the chair actually has two more zero gravity levels after that one. The final setting leans you fair back with your feet about 4-6 inches above your heart. Its legit zero gravity position.
So the actual massage is above average, but not amazing. I want to be honest here because it's a 1500 dollar chair. I would say 90% of the massage feels amazing. Sometimes the rollers just hit me wrong and it doesn't hurt per say but I wouldn't want it to stay there for long. I am still messing with the settings thou. I normally only feel this during the deep massage option. I believe this is only because the fabric near the rollers is a tad on the thin side. If they just added a tiny bit more padding it would make this massage perfect. The other massage options I have no issue, just sometimes the deep tissue.
Structure is a pro and con. The base of this chair is a mix of plastic and steel. The plastic portion looks a little cheap but its sturdy. The steel portions will clearly support the wieght (I am 220 pounds, 6'4' and have no issues). The leg/feet holder does adjust about 5 inches so its comfortable. I would say thou anything after 6'4'' is pushing it. Everything once I got it all in place fit well and snug. I see this chair lasting awhile if it's taken care of and not treated as a toy.
Ok my CONS:
Installation. While it should of been easy because there are really only a few minor steps, the screw holes did not line up. This is because at whatever factory it was made you can tell that the machine used to cut it was out of whack or something. This was only for the side walls. The shoulder pieces went in like a glove and only took me 5 minutes to install both. The arms on the other hand had two issues that can be fixed really easy. There are two steel rods you have to slide them on and on one of the arms the holes weren't big enough. It was cut wrong and could tell me the jagged line. I had to shave a very tiny portion of the plastic down to get it to slip on. Im talking like 1mm..nothing more. The other part was the 4 screw holes. They are suppose to be lined up like two full moons, but instead I got the whole half moon thing and couldn't fit the screw in. So I had to shave that down as well. Soon as I did it fit perfect and was very sturdy. This shouldnt happen and if you aren't good with basic tools I would beware or have a friend help you set it up.
Second CON and almost a deal breaker for me was the feet rollers. THEY HURT ALOT. Even with socks on they hurt. Its not because they are different from any other rollers on the market...they do the samething. They hurt because the fabric between your feet and the rollers is just super thin. This also was an easy fix because I just took some padded fabric and some velcro (type with an adhesive side and a velcro side) and placed it where my feet go. So now it is much softer and gives a great massage instead of feeling like rocks going into my feet.
So with that said, A small 4 dollar peice of velcro and padded fabric, and a basic file and small drill bit is all I needed to make this chair beyond perfect for the price. Its comfortable now and has more options then it should have at $1500. The chair feels great and if you are starting to get minor aches and pains from work...this will make you feel good:) I'm a police officer so wearing a vest all the time starts to wear on ya. This chair is already helping a ton.
I would buy it again and recommend it to all my friends.
Hope this helps.
Top reviews from other countries
well made and easy to assemble.