Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 52 reviews
on January 11, 2013
I just knew I had figured out what the ending was going to be and I was aghast. But I was wrong. There was definitely suspense surrounding Diana and Robert's intertwined pasts. They did have that bond and chemistry that was all consuming after first meeting; which is not often found in real life so some readers need character development to justify an instant intense chemistry (as made reference to in one of the earlier reviews).

It was a good read and kept me anticipating the end. I'm glad its not exactly the scenario I thought it was. The story has a happy ending which most times I tend to expect and look forward too. It is happy in the sense that Diana accomplished what she set out to accomplish with a few surprises along the way. You do have to make inferences about the final ending between Diana and Robert. But Diana's journey to Jamaica was worth the trip. And the facts about Jamaica all seemed to be right (mentions of certain dishes, music artists, etc.) It was worth $1. I don't want to spoil the twists and turns of the story, but you can't go wrong for 0.99 cents.
on July 18, 2017
A very sweet story. I enjoyed the entire book.
on October 8, 2014
This is a stand alone story, about a black woman who was born in Jamacia, comes back to see relatives and meets a man who happens to be white and was raised in Jamacia and they fall in love. I actually thought I had the story figured out, but I realized I was wrong by the time I got to the end of the story. It was a romance mixed with a little mystery, and It was a good interracial romance story.
on April 24, 2014
I truly enjoyed reading "Full Circle". The storyline was very appealing and surreal. It was difficult to put my tablet down after I began reading. I have read a few books by Brenda Barrett, and have enjoyed every one so far. I have my eye on my next novel by her to add to my list. I appreciate that shr keeps it clean. As a Christian novel reader, it's refreshing to be able to read about adult life without having a guilt trip over the author's choices of words and the pictures painted in my mind while reading it.
on January 31, 2016
I am a huge fan of Brenda Barrett series. This book was recommended by my sister. Full Circle is one of my favorite. As I was felt the characters were dealing with the issues that many interracial couples face in the beginning of their relationship. I would truly recommend this book. This book is also a quick read.
on April 9, 2014
This is an amazing book. As I read, I could feel myself feeling sad and mad at the same time, especially when I thought that he was probably the long lost loved brother, ( that wasn't doing it for me).
I could not put this book down I really wanted to know what was happening. A really good book.
I would recommend it to anyone. Enjoy, I sure did!
on May 18, 2013
Absolutely love it! Thank you Brenda for providing these wonderful, clean romance stories to which I can relate. I love all your books with all the twists and turns and surprising endings. I especially love reading about, not only my country, but also the little towns and villages I have lived in. Not to mention my alma mater, Manning' s School!

Can I look forward to more in the Three Rivers Series (Unholy Matrimony, Loving Mr. Wright, Private Sins)? Would love more.
on March 6, 2015
Interesting story. Great to see places where my mom grew up mentioned in this Jamaican interracial love story. Loved the passion between Diana and Robert. It was nostalgic reading a romance novel set in the Caribbean that celebrated Jamaican places, people, and foods without focusing on the negative.
on August 16, 2013
This book is just wonderful and it also kept me anxiously awaiting for the next chapter. Loving someone is hard enough but to think the person is related to you makes it more difficult. It is good to know who you are and where you come from, it doesn't matter if you are adopted or not; family is important. I am glad that they are going to be together and share the love they have for each other.
on January 17, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and thought that the author did a good job telling this story. I though she treated the characters and their relationship really well. It made for an intriguing read. My only wish is that it was longer. I found that I enjoyed the characters a lot. However, in comparison to some other ebooks, this was really good for the price. I would buy it again.