Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Format: Vinyl|Change

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 230 reviews
on May 10, 2015
Got here quick and in excellent condition. This is my favorite album out of any genre. Highly recommend this band, I got the Waiting vinyl coming in the mail now. Eventually I'll have War All The Time:)
on November 30, 2016
Sounds great. Minimal production on the packaging. Amazon packaging was bonkers, I could have punched it and probably been fine.
on April 15, 2014
A really unique blend of punk, metal, rock all rolled into one. There is something for everyone on this release (as opposed to some of Thursday's later albums). Possibly one of my most played albums during my senior year of high school lol. Buy it!!! Oh, and the shipping process was quick and easy.
on June 11, 2017
One of my favorite bands of the early 2000s
on January 5, 2017
I had a chip in the side of mine
on December 25, 2012
This album is a testament to how great this band was. They were great songwriters & they wrote beautiful melodies to go along with the from the heart lyrics. I really wish they hadn't broke up. I never got the chance to see them perform live. If you like bands like A Day To Remember or Underoath, you should like Thursday.
on August 7, 2015
GREAT condition...glad to have this back as I scratched the living bleep out of my OG copy...
on February 1, 2016
Classic album
on April 1, 2015
Best Thursday album ever!
on March 12, 2015