Full Face Snorkel Mask - Seaview 180 Snorkel Mask Kids Adults Anti-Fog Anti-Leak Surface Diving Scuba Gear - Easy Breathing Dry Snorkel with Foldable Tube - Gopro Compatible Mount
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★FOLDABLE SNORKEL MASK: 2017 3rd Generation Frosted Foldable Snorkel Mask. New design folding breathing tube make it easy to install and portable to carry-on and storage. With the compatible GoPro Mount, you can attach your GoPro camera to record and share your wonderful adventure with your family and friends.
- ★180°PANORAMIC LARGE VIEW & MORE REALITY FLAT LENS: Snorkel and Mask integrated design enable a vast and clear viewing underwater. Unlike a curved lens which is like a fisheye lens, making everything seems to be more distant than normal which is easy to cause dizziness and headaches. Our snorkel mask with flat lens make sure everything underwater is SUPER CLEAR WITHOUT DISTORTION.
- ★NATURAL BREATHING & DUAL ANTI-FOG TECHNOLOGY: Full face snorkel mask allows you to breath via nose or mouth, no more annoying tube sticking in the mouth and clinch your jaw the entire time. Separate inhaling and exhaling airflow system creates a clear viewing chamber that prevents leaking and fogging. Besides, permanent anti-fog treatment on the lens, make it completely fogfree, no more chemical anti-fog treatment needed.
- ★ANTI-LEAK & CONFORTABLE: The dry top system prevents salt water flushing into mask when you dip underneath the water. The non-toxic soft & flexible silicone skirt provides a comfortable fit with excellent seal on your face. The wide strap back is easy to adjust, keeps the mask tight on your face. Spending more time to explore underwater instead of adjusting your traditional goggle and tube constantly.
- ★SATISFIED GUARANTEE: LEOKOR full face snorkel mask make snorkeling easier. Fits for all ages, beginners and pros, highly recommend for surface snorkeler, recreation swimmer, snorkeling beginner and youth. We offer 3 month full money back guarantee. Explore the underwater like an astronaut with this full face snorkel mask.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Say goodbye to bite the bulky mouthpiece while you are snorkeling.
- A Completely New Snorkeling Experience with this revolutionary snorkeling mask
- This new snorkel and face mask are built into one piece, you can easily breathe through nose or mouth as on the land.
- 180 degree Panoramic View
- Non-distortion Lens
- Easy to breath
- Physical Anti-Fog Design
- Anti-Leak Design
- NO Chocking Water
- Foldable snorkel mask
- Comfortable & Easy
- 9.3 inch Longer Snorkel Tube
- Compatible for Adult & Children
But this snorkel mask is NOT suitable for children under 10 years old.
- Usually Size choose:
L/XL size for adult man.
- Package Included:
1x Action Camera Mount
2x Detachable surfing earplugs(1pair)
1x User manual
1x Package bag
Color: Black | Size: L-XL
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am a retired Firefighter so I was really excited to use a snorkel mask which seemed to have a similar configuration to the breathing mask I have used for many years. As an avid snorkeler, I was especially looking forward to having a fog free, non distorted snorkel view.
After looking at a number of models I chose the Seaview 180 mask which has many of the features I was looking for.
I ordered the large/XL size based on my face measurement. i also shaved to be sure I had a good seal against my face.
Unfortunately the mask did not work well for my face.
I think my face shape created a problem with the nose cup. My nose seemed to push up against the nose cup which I believe caused a constant drip of water from the forehead. I went snorkeling twice a day for 2 weeks and tried to readjust the mask many times. I tried extending and tightening the straps as well as shifting where the mask sat on my face.
In addition to the annoying leak it did fog often.
Regardless the difficulty I had, I did like the large non-distorted view, the fold down leak-free snorkel, and the ease of putting it on and the adjustment straps.
I will keep searching for the right Full face mask because I think this concept is far better than the old style snorkel and will enrich my snorkel experience over what I have been using for years.
You need to make sure you get the correct size and that is seals around your face so it doesn't leak. The snorkel needs to be attached properly and then they could even go under all the way and no water got inside. After making sure we had no leaks. It's nice because no parts go in the mouth so it can be shared easily.
I ended up ordering a kids size one for my younger two kids. Once we use it at the beach I'll post more photos.