- Paperback: 205 pages
- Publisher: Changemakers Books (August 29, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1782796932
- ISBN-13: 978-1782796930
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,993,382 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Full Spectrum Intelligence: A Practical Course on Behaving Wisely and Well Paperback – August 29, 2014
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Chris Thomson has been a lawyer, economist, and business consultant, and has worked in think-tanks in Scotland and the USA. He is now a writer and mentor, and runs courses in intelligence. He lives in Catalonia and goes to the mountains as often as he can.