Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 8, 2017
I got my books mixed up on people in the books. In Full Speed is Jamie and Max. Full Scoop is Maggie. Sorry!!! They are all so good. Love them all. Feel good books.
on September 22, 2004
I have read so many negative reviews about Full Speed and I have to ask this question. Maybe its a question of taste and what readers prefer. I am a diehard romantic who prefers to read books with romantic banter, that include mystery and adventure, and the full series fits the bill. I have read Plum and in all honesty I got tired of it half way through the eighth book, guess its not my cup of tea, although, I know that many do like it, to each his own. However, for me I prefer the Full Series and Full Speed is a great installment to this series. Some have complained that there were too many interrupted romantic interludes between Max and Jamie in this one, but I think their relationship is right on course, after all this is only the second book, I hear things heat up in the third installment, I can't wait. Frankly, it comes down to this if you like a romantic mystery with a little quirkiness the Full series is for you, however, if you prefer a whole lot of quirkiness, a whole lot of mishaps, more mystery and a little romance thrown in for good measure then you would probably prefer the Plum series, these series are very different and should not be compared to each other even if they are written by the same author. Personally I prefer the Full Series and Full Speed was a great installment for this series.
on August 14, 2017
Enjoyed the book, will start next one in the series as soon as possible. Great light reading. Is a laugh out loud
on September 7, 2017
Almost every book of Janet Evanovich is a hit with me. My husband gets control of the TV at night so that is when I read. Ms. Evanovich's books make the time go by so fast. Love love love them.
on May 1, 2017
I like the addition of the dog. Keep in the in all future books also. Makes it more real. Good book
on March 6, 2017
I enjoyed Hughes input in the "Full" novels
on September 1, 2017
SHE IS A WONDERFUL WRITER AND KEEPS YOU ENTERTAINED
on January 17, 2013
Like all Janet Evanovich's work, (at least all that I have read) this is a light hearted read.
Not quite so frantic or all out funny as her Stephanie Plum series, but very enjoyable.
I realized after I had bought this that I have read the 1st and 3rd stories in this series, but that did not really impact on this story, other than to know that the couple go on to have more adventures.
Personally, I can not come to grips with a heroine who does so many dopey things as the heroine in this story. My memory is that she sorts herself out by the next story, thank goodness but just the same it was an entertaining read.
on July 29, 2017
it was a very easy and fun to read. Trouble always seems to find it way in her books and I enjoy reading how they get out of trouble
on November 23, 2016
Had to stop reading about 70% through. Just to dull and predictable to hold my interest. In fact, it reminded me of a bad horror movie. One where you say to the character, Don't open that door, but they do it and get killed.