- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.4 x 0.2 inches ; 0.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0755GMPML
- Average Customer Review: 38 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#110,662 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #2082 in Camp Kitchen Equipment
Full Windsor The Muncher Titanium Multi Utensil 10 Function Lightweight Multi Purpose Tool Includes Spork, Knife, Fire Starter, Bottle Opener. Multitool for Camping, Travel, Backpacking Gear.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ 100% TITANIUM - Stronger than steel, durable, and anti-corrosive, this multi-function tool is made from lightweight aerospace grade titanium weighing only 0.7 ounces! The highly polished titanium is easy to clean while never producing a metallic flavor. The middle section of this multi-purpose tool features a sand blasted texture creating an anti-slip grip.
- ✔ OUTSIDE MAGAZINE GEAR OF THE YEAR 2018 - With 10 multi functions, you'll be prepared for anything the great outdoors or the cozy indoors throws your way with this lightweight, heavy duty titanium multi-tool! The 10 functions include: Spork, Serrated Butter Knife, Can Opener, Peeler, Bottle Opener, Fire Flint, Cord Cutter, Screwdriver, Pry-Bar, and a Box Cutter. If you need a utensil that can do everything, The Muncher is ready to chow any task down!
- ✔ EARTH TO SPORK - Carrying a Muncher means you will never have to use another cheap disposable plastic fork, spoon, or knife ever again. Now that's a great zero waste eco-friendly solution ideal for picnics, parties, hiking trips, road trips, traveling, fishing, EDC, and more! The planet wins while providing you with a spork and knife to help eliminate dependence on cheap plastic eating utensils which are polluting our Oceans and killing sea life.
- ✔ BECOME A SPACE AGE GRIZZLY ADAMS - When it comes to camping accessories or cutlery that can be used anywhere, you need more than just a pocket knife. The Muncher features a Hypalon Sheath and carabiner to keep it safely stowed away on your backpack while offering you useful tools for emergency survival in the wilderness such as the fire flint's ferro rod that works with the special striking edge. The titanium provides maximum strength and durability ready for a lifetime of adventures.
- ✔ CROWDFUNDING ROCKSTAR - The Muncher was the most funded camping utensil ever featured on kickstarter and Indiegogo with over 6000 backers! This premium quality compact multi-tool measures 6.5 inches (164mm) long, 1.4" (34mm) wide, 0.34" (8.6mm) deep, and with a thickness of 0.06" (1.5mm). Weighing in at 0.7 ounces (22 grams),
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
CARRYING THE MUNCHER MEANS YOU ARE ALWAYS PREPARED!
- Serrated butter knife
- Can opener
- Bottle opener
- Fire starter
- Cord cutter
- Box cutter
- Flathead screwdriver
LIGHT , OPEN, EAT
The Muncher's versatility makes it a must for every adventurer and traveller, be it camping in your back yard to backpacking around the world. It is the ideal companion on any trip where weight and space are a consideration.
The handly bottle opener found in the middle will not only bring you hydration and salutations, but it also functions as a very useful potato peeler. Next to this is a can opener and cord cutter. The end of the utensil can be used in a variety of ways, be it as a flat head screw driver, pry-bar for opening lids, or even a box cutter for opening food packaging. The handly bottle opener found in the middle will not only bring you hydration and salutations, but it also functions as a very useful potato peeler.
Next to this is a can opener and cord cutter. The end of the utensil can be used in a variety of ways, be it as a flat head screw driver, pry-bar for opening lids, or even a box cutter for opening food packaging. A hypalon pouch keeps the utensil safely stowed away.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty Description2 Year Manufacturer Warrenty
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, if you subscribe to a more survivalist philosophy that "...two is one and one is none...", having two of these is a pricey but weight saving proposition. Just remember that losing it also means you've lost your backups.
I have replaced my normal eating utensils for my lunch with this and I love it. It works well for everything that I take to work on a daily basis. Everyone has asked me at lunch, what it's called and when I tell them they never believe it until I show it to them. The Muncher was a great name. I use the pouch and attached it to the outside of my Yeti lunchbox so I know its always there ready when I need it. On camping trips I attach it right to my pack so its easy to find in any situation.
I had to take a star away because the flint doesn't work that well. 1 time out of 3 will I get a spark to light my fire. Maybe I'm doing it wrong
If it did not have these drawbacks it would be 5 stars, now I give it a 3..