Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 478 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 518 reviews
on January 31, 2015
Very nice cleaning tool to have for quick pick ups in between lugging out the "Big Mac" as I call it. I have a small preschool in my home and it sure makes for quick pick ups on the classroom carpet after art work and snack/lunch time. Carpert is an indoor/outdoor carpet dark green color ... and not the grass kind. I use it quickly through the living room on my berber carpert that is commercial grade, due to high traffic in my home with all the parents and children. I'm not sold on the tile or woodfloor for this sweeper. But it's a "Yes" for fast cleaning the other carpets in a pinch. Sweeper is small and moves nice, easy to handle. no problems with the quick arrival or the assembly. Cleaning tool is a nice plus for the brush. I Definitely would reccomend if your thinking about purchasing one.
on February 8, 2011
I purchased this sweeper for our carpet under our table... however, I find that I use it on the carpet all over our house. I originally purchased it because I did not want to wake our baby up during his nap which is the only time that I have to clean our home. (Now I only need to vacuum on our house on a weekly basis, rather than daily). I gave it four stars because it does a lousy job on our hardwood floor.... it pushes the dust and food around and can not seem to clean on slick surfaces. For carpet use, it is does an outstanding job keeping the carpet clean on a daily basis.
33 comments| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2015
was looking for something quick and easy, but was disappointed. Did not pick up as advertised. Handle was very difficult to move (all parts in place were snug) as well. Returned and would not buy another like it.
on November 23, 2014
I bought this for our boat. I was sure it would work forever. I was wrong. The extension handle comes off constantly.
on June 1, 2017
I am very satisfied with this noiseless carpet sweeper. Of course it's not going to do the job of a high powered suction vacuum but it gets up food crumbs, pet hair, and the random detritus of my life. The light-weight and easily stored design makes this my go-to tool for quick clean up. No need to plug it in so stairs can get a quick brush up in between "real cleanings." One can even clean while babies sleep or others watch TV because it's so quiet. Sadly, my favorite part is the dust bin emptying. So satisfying to see what you caught!
on February 3, 2015
Recently I acquired an old Fuller Brush Electrostatic carpet sweeper on an estate sale. I loved it so much that I brought my daughter and daughter-in-law each one from you for Christmas. I am so disappointed in the two new ones. They do OK on the carpet, not as good as my old one but OK. On bar floors they are horrible. Instead of picking up the dirt they sometimes push it away. Sometimes if I push it real slow they pick up some of the dirt. Other times they will pick some dirt up if you push very quickly. Sometimes if I put the sweeper right on top of the dirt, it will pick some of the dirt up. The old ones picks up the dirt almost always on the first time over the dirt. I am assuming that Fuller Brush has somehow changed something in there design that has turned a wonderful product into a undesirable one.
on June 12, 2015
This is a tough product to review: the base is very solid and well made, but the screw-together handle feels like it'll bend and break if used vigorously. The unit is much smaller than I expected, the base reminds me of a cigar box, but it's easy to store. The rollers pick up almost anything on a hard surface and the low-loop outdoor rug (including, amazingly, kitty litter, potting soil, and small tree debris), it also seems to work OK on the ubiquitous semi-shag apartment carpeting, but is completely useless on the dense, wool pile area rug for which I purchased it--cat hair and the dust coming off the rollers smear around so the rug looks worse after than before.
on August 30, 2015
Sweeper was delivered very quickly. I had used an older one by same company for years until it fell apart and was so glad to find I could get another. It works perfectly - gets into corners well, is light enough I can move it around easily, picks up dirt very well and the brush to remove pet hair is easy to use and a welcome addition. Manufacturer might indicate which parts of handle screw into which others. I put two together and they did not go all the way together. I then attached another part to the base and realized that fit perfectly. Re-did the first two trying other combinations and found that all would screw together securely but they needed to be in a certain order and could not see where that was marked on handle or told to me. Had seen a previous comment that the handle would fall apart at certain angles and am wondering if that customer had not gotten the right combination when assembling as my handle is extremely secure and not at all liable to fall apart. Also like that when unattended the handle will stay straight up and does not need to lean on anything. Totally satisfied.
on May 13, 2016
it is light and quiet. the brush part works for light everyday clean-ups. it is more effective on carpet than on hardwood floors and tiles. the problem I have with this sweeper is the poorly-designed handle. it is very narrow around, and is very hard to hold. i have a bit of arthritis, and after using this sweeper just once, i got severe pain in my hands. i have had to modify the handle by wrapping bubble wrap around it and making a padded loop at the end that I can comfortably hold to push this thing around without crippling my hands.
on September 5, 2017
In our off grid cottage sweeping and rug shaking torture has ended. Pick up everything, has a pick to pull out long hair so wheels don't bind, emptied out in a snap. Very flat and compact I slide it under a bed. The handle and pole are poor construction they need to be continually retwisted together. I electric taped the 3 areas twice. Needs to be stronger for the amount of vibration

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.